Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To H Block singing section only

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
eastlondonseagull said:

Stick the singing section in E and F blocks next season. Will be so much better. That way sound will hit the pitch as opposed to the hammer net, and there'll be a ripple effect off to both sides. If our mouse-like supporters then start moaning about the noise, they can go and f*** themselves.

the singing section(when buying there ticket) agree to be where they are sat at the moment. you want to stand and sing..you go there.

you cant just move it and push the people who paid for their seats in those blocks to where you are just so we can hear your 'hilarious' chants a little better....

why dont we just give you a little podium in the centre circle so EVERYONE can see you. work on some dance routines to...that will entertain the away fans

Last edited:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
the singing section(when buying there ticket) agree to be where they are sat at the moment. you want to stand and sing..you go there.

you cant just move it and push the people who paid for their seats in those blocks to where you are just so we can hear your 'hilarious' chants a little better....

why dont we just give you a little podium in the centre circle so EVERYONE can see you. work on some dance routines to...that will entertain the away fans
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ned Ludd said:
Have I ever mentioned anything about a band ? NO

I just get ticked off with people that come on here and bitch rather than getting off their arses and doing something about it themselves.

IF YOU WANT TO SING SONGS THAT YOU KNOW THEN YOU START THEM.

I think you missing my point

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Ned Ludd said:
I just get ticked off with people that come on here and bitch rather than getting off their arses and doing something about it themselves.

IF YOU WANT TO SING SONGS THAT YOU KNOW THEN YOU START THEM.

I think you're missing the point that others are trying to make!

But then i can barely get to home games so what do i no :shrug:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

Don't be such a patronising twat with your 'podiums' and 'hilarious chants'. It's a perfectly good idea and one that a lot of non-singing section people I've spoken to would like to see. The singing section as it is simply doesn't work, regardless of what you sing. I sit in F-Block and you can't f***ing hear it.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Dougal said:
I think you missing my point

Nope your point is that you want H block singing section to satart songs that you can join in with not the daft made up on the spot songs that no one else can hear/join in with.

My point is if you don't like what we're singing or you think it's not good shout up with a song and we'll be more than happy to join in with you.

Why is it incumbent upon us to start all the singing? I asked for seats there so that I could join in and add my voice to the support.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
eastlondonseagull said:
Don't be such a patronising twat with your 'podiums' and 'hilarious chants'. It's a perfectly good idea and one that a lot of non-singing section people I've spoken to would like to see. The singing section as it is simply doesn't work, regardless of what you sing. I sit in F-Block and you can't f***ing hear it.

so do i. i still enjoy the games. you could start some chanting if you really want....

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Ned Ludd said:
I asked for seats there so that I could join in and add my voice to the support.

thats why i reckon this changing sections idea wouldnt work. those who want to sing, agree by purchasing there place in the ground that they can sing but therefore dont quite enjoy such a good view as those who want to sit and enjoy the game. it is a sport afterall.

i dont think its neccesarily being asked of you to lead the songs. but if you want to lend your support then perhaps sing supporting songs instead, thats all. but i suppose you paid to be there so you can sing what you want.

reading this back i do understand it sounds very sarcy. not meant to sound quite like that though!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ned Ludd said:
Nope your point is that you want H block singing section to satart songs that you can join in with not the daft made up on the spot songs that no one else can hear/join in with.

My point is if you don't like what we're singing or you think it's not good shout up with a song and we'll be more than happy to join in with you.

Why is it incumbent upon us to start all the singing? I asked for seats there so that I could join in and add my voice to the support.

nope that not my point. my point is i want all the morons who sing the gay stuff and treat it like its some sort of comedy act with the same jokes each week to shut the f*** up and put more effort into supporting the team as I will be

I will continue supporting the team and singing , i just fed up with the moronic bullshit that is spouted by a few (3 or 4 ) mindless idiots. I didn't know you were one of them but you seem to revel in it, perhaps you dont know what im talking about as if you did you surely wouldn't own up to such offensive rubish (offensive as in language, rubbish because its just drivel)

the fact every sentence finishes with

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha by a few goons just adds to it.

I know you are in the minority in the ground ned , on here maybe its a different story. People are fed up with it.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The H/J block is very poor at the moment for atmosphere.

As someone who sits in the front row of H/J-Block, I would simply report that, without a roof, it's usually the case that even we can't hear half the singing behind us.

However ... It's much more audible in the North Stand (and, almost certainly, on the pitch).

Sound is funny stuff.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I sit in the front of D Block and we cannot hear the singing block. We try and start singing, sometimes people join in, other times we head E and F block singing different songs etc as we finish songs. The singing block do not IMHO sing more than anyone else. The majority of loyal away followers i know sit in Blocks D and E!

The away support at Preston on Tuesday was superb, recreate the away atmosphere and we will be heard by all of Withdean.

Lets sing the traditional songs/chants, forget Falmer for this match, lets have the proper ones "seagulls", " Sussex by the sea" , "albion" etc - not difficult is it?

I have grown to hate the miserable atmosphere at Withdean, we have shown that noise can be made when everyone gets into the match - i know we need something on the pitch to spark it off - lets not wait for that on Saturday - but please no drums/band rubbish, we want passion not gimmicks!

Mr Blobby
Ps The Steward at Preston who made me move my flag made me chuckle - he said we might need all the seats - i pointed to about 1,000 empty seats but he made me put my flag near the corner flag! Miserable git!

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Lord Bracknell said:
As someone who sits in the front row of H/J-Block, I would simply report that, without a roof, it's usually the case that even we can't hear half the singing behind us.

I'd agree with that to be honest.

Last edited:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Dougal said:

I will continue supporting the team and singing , i just fed up with the moronic bullshit that is spouted by a few (3 or 4 ) mindless idiots. I didn't know you were one of them but you seem to revel in it, perhaps you dont know what im talking about as if you did you surely wouldn't own up to such offensive rubish (offensive as in language, rubbish because its just drivel)

the fact every sentence finishes with

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha by a few goons just adds to it.

I know you are in the minority in the ground ned , on here maybe its a different story. People are fed up with it.

I'm not "one of them" as you put it and don't join in with the gay chants just as I would never join in a racist chant.

when those songs start I either ignore them or start Albion chants as do others which is the point of supporting the team.

When I read the thread title I got the impression wrongly that you were having a go at the whole section. My mistake and please accept my apologies.

AAAAAAALLLLLLBBBBBBIIIIIIIIOOOOONNNNNNNNN

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
eastlondonseagull said:

Ignore it. E and F are better anyway! ;)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ned Ludd said:
I'm not "one of them" as you put it and don't join in with the gay chants just as I would never join in a racist chant.

when those songs start I either ignore them or start Albion chants as do others which is the point of supporting the team.

When I read the thread title I got the impression wrongly that you were having a go at the whole section. My mistake and please accept my apologies.

AAAAAAALLLLLLBBBBBBIIIIIIIIOOOOONNNNNNNNN

sorted ! Aaaallllbbbbiiiioooonnnnnnnn repeat till horse

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
so do i. i still enjoy the games. you could start some chanting if you really want....
Where do you sit in F-Block? I'm down near the front on the E-block aisle, and as posted in another thread - and Uncle Buck will (hopefully!) attest - every f***ing game I'm trying to start the singing, but only a handful of people close-by join in. It's so bloody frustrating.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
eastlondonseagull said:
Where do you sit in F-Block? I'm down near the front on the E-block aisle, and as posted in another thread - and Uncle Buck will (hopefully!) attest - every f***ing game I'm trying to start the singing, but only a handful of people close-by join in. It's so bloody frustrating.

not telling! :lolol:

youll beat me up:D ....and i can see uncle buck from my seat....but WHO could i be.... :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here