Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all you tossers who don't go to Withdean....

Oct 5, 2003
were those the same 2000 seats the lap dog promised for this season?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
That crap has been on that site for years, and the reason we werent getting capacities was due to away allocation not being sold.

Really the fact we are 200 odd short of capacity is going to have no bearing whatsoever on wether we get Falmer.

HB&B not everyone can go every week. Others have priorities above football like real life. People with very young children or people who simply cant afford it. Get off your high horse you sound like a child!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albion Dan said:
That crap has been on that site for years, and the reason we werent getting capacities was due to away allocation not being sold.

Really the fact we are 200 odd short of capacity is going to have no bearing whatsoever on wether we get Falmer.

HB&B not everyone can go every week. Others have priorities above football like real life. People with very young children or people who simply cant afford it. Get off your high horse you sound like a child!

:clap:

D

Deleted User X18H

Albion Dan said:

Oh ok sorry......

D

Deleted User X18H

hove born&bred said:
Oh ok sorry......
Listen sunshine its the children I am thinking of ' what did you used to do Saturdays Daddy'
'well son I used to go to watch Brighton and Hove Albion play but they don't exist anymore'

Everyone can afford 20 quid once a fortnight.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
hove born&bred said:
Listen sunshine its the children I am thinking of ' what did you used to do Saturdays Daddy'
'well son I used to go to watch Brighton and Hove Albion play but they don't exist anymore'

can they?>

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Nothing against anyone who works on a Saturday, can't afford it or live a long way away but I find it a bit annoying when people who live in Sussex are happy to travel to Yorkshire and back but refuse to pay £25 once in a while to go to Witrhdean because it is a dump.

You might be very dedicated but you aren't putting money into the club.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's just completly missing the point.

The attendance at Withdean isn't relevant. Obviously if we sell out it shows we have a lot of support but we need Falmer to survive. We're not allowed to continue playing at Withdean. 1,000 people or 7,000 we need Falmer.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Precisely. Aside from what Turkey said, banging on about the average crowd at Withdean doesn't take into account the myriad reasons (which have been cited a hundred or more times on here) why we don't often sell the ground out. Factors that wouldn't be an issue at Falmer.

Typical nonsense from the Nimbys.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
hove born&bred said:

You haven't thought this through have you. Din.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
One thing I would like to point out is that the Nimbys have prooved that they have no idea about football supporters. They are just twatts that have nothing else to moan about and if it was not Falmer you can bet it would be something else. They are usually aged between 65 and 80 with crusty Y fronts and smell like piss. they will be dead before the Albion, so take some heart.

We all know that Withdean is SHIT! I only go to away games for the atmosphere and I dont like sitting in the rain and cold for 105 minutes, would the NIMBYS?

They are FUCKIN C*nts and I wish they were all dead.....:angry:

hang on i struggle to get tickets for Withdean. mind you i generally want one near my mates rather than sit on my own, and i have been to a number of away games and i live in london

...F**k me i am a tosser that doesn't go to Withdean :shootself

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I play football most sats as I enjoy it more than going to withdean all the time.
If a game is called off it means if i want to buy a ticket I have to go all the way to the club shop at 10 on a sat morning to buy one if they are not sold out.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm one of a handful of tossers that handed out leaflets at the Labour Party Conference (every day) but for health reasons can't get to every match. I'm also a tosser who's been supporting The Albion since 1967.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
The point at issue is not whether or not we fill Withdean every fortnight, but having a stadium that will accommodate all those who want to attend games such as West Ham and Ipswich (and a great many others).

Do the NIMBYs expect Newcastle to move to a smaller stadium because they didn't sell out against Sporting Lisbon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here