Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all you tossers who don't go to Withdean....

D

Deleted User X18H

Read this and weep.......Brighton and Hove Albion FC have seen the report and are frantically trying to bully their way past the legal planning process by putting pressure on the Deputy Prime Minister with a variety of publicity stunts and a barrage of mails and emails. They claim that the club will go bust if they don't get Falmer. This is clearly not true. It is also a fact that they have not played to capacity crowds at Withdean recently. Indeed there is talk of giving kids free seats to fill the stadium. Given that they are currently unable to fill a 7,000 seat stadium, the talk of a 22,000 seat stadium seems a bit premature. The club will in fact have another 2000 seats at Withdean next season bringing the capacity up to 9,000. It will be interesting to see if they can fill these seats.

Taken from Falmer residents against the stadium site.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
But that site is complete bollocks and so full of inaccuracies..

Does it still say on there that we are in the third division ?

Just checked.. yes it does

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
OH WHAT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.......A POST THAT WON'T CAUSE ANY ARGUMENTS!!!:lolol: :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Me too Trigs. I suppose we can be tossers together.

Tossers of the world unite.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I must be a tosser too

I had a season ticket at the goldstone, both years at Gillingham, and for the first 3 years at withdean but i got so pi**ed off with the wingers around me that i packed it all in.

So i could have moved seats but i'd had it by then. Just the whole withdean experience!! I vowed never to go back and i haven't and i won't

I do about 12-15 aways and love it.

Sorry but that is just the way it is

Awaits shed loads of abuse:( :(

D

Deleted User X18H

MYOB said:
I apologise for living 800 miles away with a sea in the middle...
That is no excuse I travel 500 miles a week and still get to the Withers

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
a lot of its the away fans not selling out there allocation btw

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Thing is though, all you lot who work Saturdays and live 1000s of miles away, are you going to change circumstances WHEN we get Falmer? Or will you miss out on Falmer too? Hence if we only get 6,300 in Withdean at the moment, will we only get say 8,000 at Falmer? That's what the NIMBY twats are counting on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here