Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To All Those People That Didn't Go

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T GO BECAUSE IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE / DIDN'T WANT TO BE TREATED BADLY BY THE MET / WERE SCARED...

:salute:

You should be ashamed of yourselves, I would have given anything to be there today.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
why didnt you go??

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Stevie_boy said:
why didnt you go??

I would suggest that his location could be a clue?

However, many people had reasons for not being there, but it doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Stevie_boy said:
why didnt you go??
I think his location gives that away... :lolol:

I didn't finish work until 6:45 so couldn't go, that wasn't helped by the likes of Sheebo, Chemical Brother and a couple of others popping in to see me before they left for Selhurst, i got jealous.

:glare:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Commander said:
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T GO BECAUSE IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE / DIDN'T WANT TO BE TREATED BADLY BY THE MET / WERE SCARED...

You should be ashamed of yourselves, I would have given anything to be there today.

look at the numbers logged on, we coludn't all be there!

Last edited:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Re: Re: To All Those People That Didn't Go

timseagull said:
And your typing this on your laptop on the way home right?
i like that:lolol:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
HampshireSeagulls said:
I would suggest that his location could be a clue?

However, many people had reasons for not being there, but it doesn't make you any less of a fan.

I know that, but he did say he would have given anything :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Re: Re: Re: To All Those People That Didn't Go

rogue said:
i like that:lolol:

Actually I'm typing it on my work computer. It's 10.23 am here!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
gvce26 said:
I know that, but he did say he would have given anything :lolol:

Ok, I would have given anything except 800 quid, a 23 hour flight and a weeks jet-lag :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Stumpy Tim said:
Your Dad's on SCR Ash

Oh no, is he embarrasing himself?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Commander said:
Ok, I would have given anything except 800 quid, a 23 hour flight and a weeks jet-lag :lolol:

Your flight would proberly be delayed and you would miss it aswell :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Commander said:

Some of us couldn't be there for a variety of reasons so why the hell are you to talk about shame ? At least we still live here and I'll bet I've seen a damn sight more games than you have over the last thirty three years.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
With the Beard

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

bhaexpress said:
Some of us couldn't be there for a variety of reasons so why the hell are you to talk about shame ? At least we still live here and I'll bet I've seen a damn sight more games than you have over the last thirty three years.

Probably, seeing as I'm only 23. And I'm only out here for a year on a working holiday. That's not so bad is it? I'm back in December.

It's just frustrating having to sit at work at 9am receiving texts from your mates informing you of whats going on, when I just want to be there. I know people have thyeir reasons for not going, but you must understand where i'm coming from. If I was at home I would have been there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here