Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To All Those People That Didn't Go

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Re: Re: To All Those People That Didn't Go

bhaexpress said:
Some of us couldn't be there for a variety of reasons so why the hell are you to talk about shame ? At least we still live here and I'll bet I've seen a damn sight more games than you have over the last thirty three years.

To be fair he did kind of qualify his rather strange post by defining those he was having a pop at with their flimsy reasons. Still a bit of a pointless thread though when we should all be celebrating beating those smug fucktards in a BBrighton 1-Love Stylee. 'Ave it. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Winning was important, not me being there.

A totally fantastic night whether being at Selhurst or at home. This was a great night for the Albion, and I know I'll be getting some stick from a few people tomorrow for not going, but I say bring it on. It's just what I wanted. Once I knew I wasn't going I just wanted to make sure I regretted it because that meant us winning.

So I wasn't there, who gives a shit. We bloody well won, we did them! The season starts here. I hope everyone who was there cherishes this night for a very long time indeed, it was a special one.

Whether you were there or at home just enjoy the moment.
:clap2:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Row Z Creased Shirt said:
Winning was important, not me being there.

A totally fantastic night whether being at Selhurst or at home. This was a great night for the Albion, and I know I'll be getting some stick from a few people tomorrow for not going, but I say bring it on. It's just what I wanted. Once I knew I wasn't going I just wanted to make sure I regretted it because that meant us winning.

So I wasn't there, who gives a shit. We bloody well won, we did them! The season starts here. I hope everyone who was there cherishes this night for a very long time indeed, it was a special one.

Whether you were there or at home just enjoy the moment.
:clap2:

ditto

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
No trouble from the met this time, they even let us out STRAIGHT AWAY with the palace fans:ohmy:

That wasn't such a bright idea was it ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Bit tricky to slip away from work as a bus driver here Nr Leek at 3 in the afternoon to make London,one or two parents might start to ask why their son/daughter has not come home by 8pm!!:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here