Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To ALL Palace fans.......

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After what happened in Woolwich this week does this shit really matter ? Does it ? NO it is a rivalry between 2 football teams, as important at the end of the day as the fluff you find in your belly button. It does not matter, it is just a distraction from more important things in life. Anyone that really hates Palace and their fans needs to have a look in the mirror and a much needed reality check on the important things in life imo.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Any club who has so called supporters who want to congratulate our bitterest rivals on their success in getting promotion to the PL are complete tossers.
I find this site amusing, interesting and at times informative. No wonder our supporters are the subject to continual piss take wherever we go as it appears we have the largest amount of passionless turds in football.
Oh well, it's ok, they will get relegated next year, Holloway is a burk, what ho, never mind, bla, bla, bla.
Some of the threads on this site after their win are totally fcking embarrassing.

I seem to recall a Liverpool Everton love in recently though SS, do your comments apply to them too?

After what happened in Woolwich this week does this shit really matter ? Does it ? NO it is a rivalry between 2 football teams, as important at the end of the day as the fluff you find in your belly button. It does not matter, it is just a distraction from more important things in life. Anyone that really hates Palace and their fans needs to have a look in the mirror and a much needed reality check on the important things in life imo.

Your sentiment is honourable, but there's nowt wrong with a good spot of swearing at the oppo is there? And the world didn't suddenly change with Woolwich either, but let's not get into all that shizzle.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
OOooo well..It has been a bloody exciting season for all involved. Well done Croyden FC.

As a Brighton fan since 1986, it hurts a bit to see you win the jackpot, but I think the come back we've made over the past 3 years make us winners equally (without the 120mill windfall)! Money isn't everything, and at least we won't hear about plastic support from your lot while your attendance suddenly leaps up by 10,000..hummm?

But , anyway we've got T.Bloom and a lovely stadium and we don't have to worry about 'The Rivalry' to put us off our 'SUSTAINABLE' promotion push next season! Still, the final word has to be - well done - you came out of nowhere a won it - watch the gap tho' coz we could be passing each other like ships in the night come May 2014?

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
I will miss all the banter to be honest. We have a manager that knows what hes doing in the play-offs, as apart from the first half at Selhurst we have been on top from then on in. And amazingly no goals conceded in them.

Thoroughly deserved it today - FFS would have had a couple had he been fit, but our centre halves and Jedinak were the best players on the pitch.

Looking forward to renewed rivalry when the inevitable happens (we come back down and you're still here), or maybe we'll meet in the cup, in between playing all those big premiership teams every week. While you're playing Yeovil. In a league game. Marvellous.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Any club who has so called supporters who want to congratulate our bitterest rivals on their success in getting promotion to the PL are complete tossers.
I find this site amusing, interesting and at times informative. No wonder our supporters are the subject to continual piss take wherever we go as it appears we have the largest amount of passionless turds in football.
Oh well, it's ok, they will get relegated next year, Holloway is a burk, what ho, never mind, bla, bla, bla.
Some of the threads on this site after their win are totally fcking embarrassing.

I don't agree.

I never expected to try another one of my locals to watch the away leg of the semi only to find the land lady was a Palace fan, there were a few others too...more to my surprise a few others were Brighton season ticket holders. We had a great laugh and the Palace fans thought we had the better manager and it wasnt their time to go up.

I popped back in there this afternoon. The Palace fans felt we should have had Barnes on earlier for the home leg, they were still surprised they won and until the aftermath of Gus-gate felt we had the better set up. They thought it was a matter of time until Watford finished the game off.

We concluded in 20 years Holloways bio will reveal he put the poo in the dressing room to fire up his troops. I left before start of extra time and wished them luck...if only so that we don't play them next season and remove the distraction of rivalry which may have cost us promotion this season. Let's face it Gus didn't want to play them and we weren't up to playing them. Whether they exceed Derby run I dont know, the Palace fans felt if they went up it was worth a bet they'd finish in single point figures.

So fair enough to them, back in the top flight again and we're not. Like me they just hope we can sort out a mess of our doing.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm not gloating a Humdinger of a game, finger nails bitten, the money you lot have got you will come close again next season the reason I wasn't there was because I was one of the other 60k who couldn't get a ticket.

Can only LOL! :D

Feb 14, 2010
"Was one of the 60,000 that couldnt get a ticket" .. dont give me that, so where the fook have they all been all season. You only had 14000 paying to get in and your club had to give away tickets. Palace? Not worth small change as Mullery rightly said.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am I allowed to blame you guys for letting this happen?

You could but you may have to look a little closer to home for sharing the blame.

Prior to the Play-offs, they beat us and we beat them (3-0 both games).

They did the double over you didn't they? If you'd beaten them, just once, they probably wouldn't have made the Play offs.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

A very valid point.

But is there any chance that you could stop being a attention seeking w****r and stop trying to divert thread topics by taking the moral high ground, again?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I will miss all the banter to be honest. We have a manager that knows what hes doing in the play-offs, as apart from the first half at Selhurst we have been on top from then on in. And amazingly no goals conceded in them.

Thoroughly deserved it today - FFS would have had a couple had he been fit, but our centre halves and Jedinak were the best players on the pitch.

Looking forward to renewed rivalry when the inevitable happens (we come back down and you're still here), or maybe we'll meet in the cup, in between playing all those big premiership teams every week. While you're playing Yeovil. In a league game. Marvellous.

Big difference though, we can expect a victory.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A very valid point.

But is there any chance that you could stop being a attention seeking w****r and stop trying to divert thread topics by taking the moral high ground, again?

That seems a little harsh my friend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here