Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To ALL Palace fans.......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
For god sake get over yourselves.

They have a shot at the highest league in the British game and best of luck to them.

Best will in the world, Gus was out thought by a much more experienced manager who after the first 30 minutes of the first half, Sussed us out and adapted his team for this....totally the opposite of what we could offer.

Be grateful that we finished 4th in the league and I for one fell sorry for the team who finished 3rd and were points ahead of the team about to go up, but that is the playoffs for you.

Be interesting now if holloway has the nous to keep them in the premiership, especially with their best player zaha offski to manure....but let's be magnanimous in their success and we now have nothing to distract us from our quest to follow them to the premiership...apart from the fact that we haven't a manager, assistant manager, chief coach, premiership loanees and we seem an utter shambles.

Apart from that it's all good

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Well I guess it's time to sign off. Broadsword have told me the operation behind enemy lines is finished, and they're worried I'm going native after so long.

So I'll finish here. Nice to know you all as Danny-Boy. Hope you cope with Chumpionship football next season with whoever you can get to take over from Gus. A tough act to follow.

But hey Mr Bloom's got money to burn, hasn't he? Jus wonder how longer his patience with all your childish behaviour will last. Poogate could cost you some FA games if you can't guarantee proper security.

Grow up FFS.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I normally agree with you @hitony, but if the situation was reversed, we would be giving it large to them. They had two cup finals and won them both. Congrats to Palace (Christ that hurt to type) I just wonder if the 30 thousand plastics will still be there when they come crashing back down next year.

I agree Steve, yes we would be giving it large to them, but on here our own board! and as I said earlier, if it was on their board all BHA fans would get banned for good!!

Quite frankly I don't give a monkeys what they say an their own board.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I agree Steve, yes we would be giving it large to them, but on here our own board! and as I said earlier, if it was on their board all BHA fans would get banned for good!!

Quite frankly I don't give a monkeys what they say an their own board.

Did you not give it large on the bbs after Paddys day ?

Feb 14, 2010
Wigan go down and palace take their place. We at Brighton hate it but the plucky underdogs with small fry like Palace, Wigan and Wimbledon are what people like to see.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Any club who has so called supporters who want to congratulate our bitterest rivals on their success in getting promotion to the PL are complete tossers.
I find this site amusing, interesting and at times informative. No wonder our supporters are the subject to continual piss take wherever we go as it appears we have the largest amount of passionless turds in football.
Oh well, it's ok, they will get relegated next year, Holloway is a burk, what ho, never mind, bla, bla, bla.
Some of the threads on this site after their win are totally fcking embarrassing.

This again

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well I guess it's time to sign off. Broadsword have told me the operation behind enemy lines is finished, and they're worried I'm going native after so long.

So I'll finish here. Nice to know you all as Danny-Boy. Hope you cope with Chumpionship football next season with whoever you can get to take over from Gus. A tough act to follow.

But hey Mr Bloom's got money to burn, hasn't he? Jus wonder how longer his patience with all your childish behaviour will last. Poogate could cost you some FA games if you can't guarantee proper security.

Grow up FFS.
bye

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Wigan go down and palace take their place. We at Brighton hate it but the plucky underdogs with small fry like Palace, Wigan and Wimbledon are what people like to see.

You're certainly persistent with your ramblings, I'll give you that !

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This is a bad call imo. It makes us look like spoilt kids who start crying when someone rightly lords it over us for a while. Some people dished it out and now if they say anything they are subjected to a North Korean type banning. Rise above it. Palace have defied all the odds to go up and good for them. To be petty and not take it on the chin only reflects badly on us imo.

totally in agreement US

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Show some humility. Congratulate Palace, yes I know it hurts and rise above it. Anything else is only reflecting on yourself and not in a good way.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Grow up FFS.

F*ck off and die you c*nt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here