Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all of those who thought...

Cocksucker Blue

Sep 3, 2006
Why? Because he was a useless fool, and someone is doing a much better job with the same tools and environment as I predicted.

Why dont you watch a sport you understand?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Cocksucker Blue said:
Why? Because he was a useless fool, and someone is doing a much better job with the same tools and environment as I predicted.

Why dont you watch a sport you understand?

Believe what you want to believe but saying that MM was useless just goes to prove it is you that does not understand football:jester:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Cocksucker Blue said:
You choose and adjective to describe him then.

How about LOYAL? something we have not had in a manager in years:glare:
Or successful? Seeing as he kept us in the Championship instead of us going straight back down as almost everyone expected.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Cocksucker Blue said:
he left us in a much worse position than when he joined us. That, is not success.

We were in a very similar position to when he joined but with a stronger team due to the fact we were not selling everybody then. How many others have managed to keep us in the Championship? Your argument is getting a bit thin mate:yawn:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Cocksucker Blue said:
You stick to MaGoo mate, I'll stick to watching the team play with joy and vigour under Wilkins.
OK you stick to that whereas I will stick to the memories of a playoff final victory;) And come to think of it I have not seen us play well at home at all this season and until I do I will hold judgement but still support DW as I do with all things Albion.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here