Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all intents and purposes is the season now over on 20th October ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't see how anyone can make the leap from Gus' comments to 'the season is over'. Doesn't make sense.

Except for Pierrot and Columbine, maybe.

Thats too intelligent for me Alan you will have to explain.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Its a Cross I have to bear I am afraid.

cross-eyed-bear1.jpg

Gladly, the cross-eyed bear.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Having seen BHAFC for 4 seasons in the top division and an FA Cup Final maybe I am a little impatient after 28 years, just maybe. And BOLLOCKS to expectations we should enter the league to win it, the cups to win them and NEVER say we are inferior to any other team, especially not in print.

The Mullers Glory Years,for those of us lucky enough to have seen them,were fantastic and truly exciting so I can understand some impatience there U.S.However,we don't have many players of the calibre of Wardy,Nobby Horton and the others playing for us at the moment,so I think we''ll have to be patient and realistic.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think I can see a flounce coming here you know. It has all the makings of one...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am chilled now Commander. My flouncing days are behind me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't be such a mong [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]. (See what I did there?)

(Also, note that when you ask a question you don't need to put a full-stop after the question mark. The same is true of an exclamation mark!)

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
his confidence has taken a battering, and as a latin man from SA (most have big egos), he is a bit shell-shocked....it probably did not do us any favors we luckily won a few on the bounce at the start of the season.

he will get it right, he is still the man, and he is still learning.......this season all we require is mid table, get the ground right, and then look to push on next season.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Having seen BHAFC for 4 seasons in the top division and an FA Cup Final maybe I am a little impatient after 28 years, just maybe. And BOLLOCKS to expectations we should enter the league to win it, the cups to win them and NEVER say we are inferior to any other team, especially not in print.

You do realise there is a difference between "intent" and "expectations" ? I would hope Gus and the players enter every game with the "intent" of winning it but realistic "expectations" suggest we won't win every game or every competition.

Quite frankly you're talking a load of bollocks !

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd happily end the season now with us 10th - I see that as a good season

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do keep up Darren, I've already PICKED ON him for that.

Darren and Simeon. What a double. I wave the White Flag. I can't possibly compete with you guys.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Thanks Dave. The forum should be about keeping the club, manager and players on their toes imo , not just a group wan*athon about everything BHAFC.

That is fine and broadly I agree,except that you seem to go missing for months on end when things are going well, and then reappear when we have a small slump. This might lead some people to deduce that you enjoy the misery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here