Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all Albion fans at Brentford

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Na na na na na na na na na na na
Casper Ankergren Ankergren, Casper Ankergren.
To the tune of Give it up.

It will not leave my bloody head just going round and round

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Was a great night. Really good to hear some new songs. It really should be BENNETT instead of ELLIOT though.

Casper song is a wonderful example of how choosing the right amount of syllables makes all the difference!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Was there any singing from upstairs? It was so noisy under that low roof it was hard to hear anything else.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Baby Give It Up chant for Casper was brilliant. Take a bow, whoever was responsible for that. Shame it was used mostly in the first half when he was down the far end though!

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Was great apart from the bloke throwing coins at the stewards :nono:

Glad that it sounded loud on the radio, I wasn't sure if the sound was travelling. Was there anyone up the other end who can confirm?

My mate was in the home end and said that it sounded loud at times, but didn't carry at others.
To be fair, sound really doesn't carry well at that place. I joined him in the home end for their game against exeter earlier in the season, and only once or twice could you hear the away end, even though by their bouncing around it was evident that they were singing.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Was a great night. Really good to hear some new songs. It really should be BENNETT instead of ELLIOT though.

Casper song is a wonderful example of how choosing the right amount of syllables makes all the difference!!

NO! El-li-ot is technically wrong, in terms of fitting in with the metre of the original Heartbeat tune, but I think our additional note and syllable works brilliantly.

True about over-kill, though. Let's get some other new songs out there and mix them up a bit :clap2:

i was at the Brentfordf end that the goal went in. Cleaar view - No one near him, terrific finish, buried it right in the far corner

BTW - Could hardly hear you

Last edited:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Was listening thru Player, whilst watching Barca v Arsenal and playing FIFA 11. Slightly lost concentration and heard commentator say " oh, it's gone in, own goal" the cheering was SO loud I assumed Brentford had scored! Bloody marvellous scenes a second later when I realised it was us!!! Good effort to all that managed to get there. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here