Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all Albion fans at Brentford

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Was great apart from the bloke throwing coins at the stewards :nono:

Glad that it sounded loud on the radio, I wasn't sure if the sound was travelling. Was there anyone up the other end who can confirm?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
well done to all the fans that was there and i was one of them and we were outstanding with the singing for 90 mins and a credit to the club

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Stick Your Johnson's Paint Up Your Arse was a favourite. Many classics, not least of all those bandied about at the train station encounter. One not listed above: 'Tracksuit From Matalan', to which the porky little bastard could only further draw attention to it by pulling at his utterly crucial threads as though that made him seem hard, and not a silly little bastard. Funny as f***! Same goes for the banter on the train. Quality night and 68 points. Gus' fist pumping was brilliant. I am sure he checked the camera couldn't properly see him when he was doing it and all... f***ing BRILLIANT!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Fantastic support tonight, shows what we can do with a roof. And another gritty performance from the lads. Just got back to SE18 now. Stopped off for a celebratory pint or two in South Ealing. Well done everyone who went :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
To the tune of Heartbeat :-

Elliott, Elliott Bennett runs down the wing for me,
Da da da da da, da da da da da

Repeat to fade

I really think "Bennett, Elliott Bennett" sounds better but it was good tonight.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I was in the home end and you all sounded great- looked like great fun in there, was gutted I stuck in with a Brentfor supporting mate. The Bennett song lasting for about 10 minutes in the first half was class but the singing was relentless throughout.

My mate started humming the Bennett song on way to the tube. Ha!

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I really think "Bennett, Elliott Bennett" sounds better but it was good tonight.

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

its to the tune of HEARTBEAT - 2 syllables...... ELLIOTT has 3 syllables! it doesnt bloody fit right. Bennett however, is perfect.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

its to the tune of HEARTBEAT - 2 syllables...... ELLIOTT has 3 syllables! it doesnt bloody fit right. Bennett however, is perfect.

Yes, we all know that, but I actually prefer the El-li-ott version, now, with the three syllables. Especially with a bit of drumming!
Our variation on a theme :clap2:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Was great apart from the bloke throwing coins at the stewards :nono:

Glad that it sounded loud on the radio, I wasn't sure if the sound was travelling. Was there anyone up the other end who can confirm?

That steward kept staring at me, think he thought it was me as I saw one fly at him and it caught my eye.

someone also tried to through a cup of tea at him, and it fell well short and hit some old bloke. Well, at least I hope he wasn't trying to hit our own fans?

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
What was the Casper Ankergren song last night?
It was sung several times but I couldn't make out the tune - it seemed to change each time?

Great fun at the station. :banana:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not sure Gus would've appreciated the shit at penalties song. The Elliott Bennett song was brilliant though. Normally I have have the last song I heard on the radio going round my head, but today it's the benno song.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
What was the Casper Ankergren song last night?
It was sung several times but I couldn't make out the tune - it seemed to change each time?

Great fun at the station. :banana:

Na na na na na na na na na na na
Casper Ankergren Ankergren, Casper Ankergren.
To the tune of Give it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here