Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tired cliched chanting - can we lead the way (and not do it)?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
"XXX is a shithole, I wanna go home" is unbearably tedious. Gets sung at every single venue, no matter how crap or otherwise. It's probably Hull's "does your boyfriend...".

Also bored of "Is there a firedrill", "your support is f***ing shit", "worst support we've ever seen" and various other yawnsome, patently untrue efforts that are, unfailingly dragged out everywhere, by every team.

Would be nice to come up with some originals, even if they then suffer the same fate.

THIS. My heart sinks a little lower everytime I hear this dross from our support.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A song about squirrels would be nice. No pressure, just a suggestion.

Not laser squirrels though.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
reminders of On the Ball 70's style where Brian Moore used to show highlights of european football which was either a sea of klaxons or dubbed over with a sea of klaxons.

Those were the days when the famous dutch team were pronounced like a bathroom cleaner. And we laughed at those plucky spanish teams with their diving antics. The world has moved on and so must we.

Alright, how easy is it to get one of these in...?

mss0509.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hate the SHITHOLE chant. Tedious.

Saying that, I'm typing this from Watford High Street, and if ever....

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
And for God's sake don't let it off once its in or you'll look end up looking like Eric Pickles.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Bozza: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.
NSC: Tell us! Tell us both of them!
Bozza: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to chant 'We pay your benefits' or 'sheepshaggers'! You've got to think for yourselves! You're ALL individuals!
NSC: Yes! We're all individuals!
Bozza: You're all different!
NSC: Yes, we ARE all different!
Southern Sid: I'm not...
NSC: Shhhh!

He's not homophobic, he's a very naughty boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here