Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time To Change The Management Team?

gerbil said:
It seems to me that a lot of the NSC sheep are quite happy with sub standard performances both individually and collectively.
The fact is Magoo has had more money than most if not all of his predecessors and what has he done with it? Bought an Argie that can't get a game and as for the "coke boy". I'm sorry all this 1 for the future rubbish is no good.1 for the future won't keep us up this season.
We're gonna have a 22000 seater stadium in 3 years and if we're not in this league we'll struggle to get the 12000 that DK needs.
I'll wait for the 1st person to slag me off about all this and watch everybody else that can't think for themselves to follow suit.
The fact is that Magoo needs a good kick up the gary and so do a lot of the players.

I'm certainly not happy seeing us struggling at the bottom. But we are where we'll be for sometime to come. Maybe even if we survive this season, we can expect the same next. I also don't think we've had many sub standard performances. Sure we're not winning enough, but too many times we've been the better team and not got the result.

It wouldn't be hard for McGhee to have more money in the past considering the peanuts we've spent. But he's hardly been able to spend a great deal. No one can really comment on El Turi as he's not played enough 1st team games yet. As for CKR, what did you expect for the coca cola money? Another Owen? He's only one goal behind Knight so far this season.

I won't slag you off for your opinion, but i won't agree with it either.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I have to say 3 wins in 25 odd games is shite.Did not go today (thank f***)I dont think MM should be sacked but I hate the way the rose tinted sheep on here do not allow other peoples viewed to be aired .The fact is MM cocked up in the transfer market putting aside the coke money the 1.5 millon for a one season fluke in Virgo should of been spent alot better.Reid and Hart are not fullbacks and it shows.CKR is not ready Jake is so overrated.MM should of brought in fullbacks and a proven striker.
Yes we have Falmer:clap: :clap: but I want to stay in this league as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here