Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for McGhee to go!!!!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The Northstander said:
Oh well it's been a bumpy ride but fun!!!

One season and back to Cardiff in June again! :clap:

Championship here we come!!

Hope we play Brizzle City again!

:lolol:

Even better.....won't next years play-off finals be back at the new Wembley ?

First scheduled game is the 2006 FA Cup Final, so the play-offs must be there too.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Mark McGhee is the first manager I can remember admitting he had made a mistake (after the 2-0 Plymouth game where he only played one striker). This is quite different for example to Barry Lloyd, who after we had lost 2-1 to Derby in the 1991-92 season, said, "oh well, it's just another game". I do think, however, that Dick Knight has questions to answer. If, as alleged by Harty in the phone-in yesterday, we missed out on Carl Asaba because of money, I think Dick and the other directors should have dug into their pockets one time more. He could have made the difference between us staying up or getting relegated. Please don't think that I am a Dick Knight knocker - he is an Albion hero to me. I just feel his inability or unwillingness to provide a little bit of extra funding when it is needed rather worrying.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
After a win on Tuesday he'll be the best thing since sliced bread. There's still points there if the lads are willing to fight for them and every chance of avoiding the drop.

It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings and she isn't getting on stage just yet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
er yeh cos we're doing shit this season and have looked poor for most of the season.. it's been too long im afraid - i would like McGoo to go but it is opinion i suppose - if he keeps us up fair play to him - i hope he does obviously...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here