Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for McGhee to go!!!!!

E

enigma

junior said:
Oh yeah,so you call getting us relegated "working wonders"???

Dick Knight must take some of the blame aswell for being such a tight :censored: !!!

A We aint relegated yet so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it

B He has done as good a job as he could have done under the circumstances.

Would you rather Dick Knight spent loads of money and then in the event that we dont get Falmer contribute to the clubs financial ruin?

Tit.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Just a fat scottish bastard anyway:lolol: :lolol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Not MM's fault: Falmer, selling the two DCs and the restricted financial position.

Possibly MM's fault: Playing our top scorer last season on the wing, playing players out of position (granted Virgo up front has worked) and changing from 5-3-2 which seemed to be a winning formula. A few players can look back on a few silly bookings and sending offs as well.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yep,its time for Mr McGhee to go.........this time to Preston,which could be another defeat,or perhaps that tide will turn.

Turkey.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
f***ing hell. Mcghee out? Your having a laugh.

Go back to May30th 2004 5pm. I think you would quite gladly have taken the position we are in now then!

We're not gone yet! Slating the team won't help them. Getting behind them will! How the hell do you think we stayed up in 97?

Mcghee has done wonders at this club on a CRAP budget. There is no denying that. Take him out and we're f*cked, end of.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
we are in deep shit & if you need a scapegoat try looking at
1] the asset strippers
2] the twat who keeps giving us shit refs

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
just back from the game and would like to say i couldn't fault mm tactics today, and thought that because of yet anouther :censored: ref, we lost the points. I would say we played well today and were very unlucky not to get any points. Would also like to say that micky adams even said he is grateful to the ref as none of his our or any of the fans saw a penalty claim, p.s our support was great today

Chin Up, Stayin Up:)

Last edited:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
The Large One said:
Good post, junior. :shootself

If I had that depth of capacity, intellect and guile, I could be the Pope. You glory-seeking, short-memoried, ungrateful nob end.

That's you, junior, not the Pope. Actually, now I think of it...

:bla: :bla: :bla:

Sticks and stones..........:yawn:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
hey no pushing i was third:hilton: :falmerspi can we use our boards?

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Such a joy to read Juniors posts.........made just after 5.00pm......christ he got back from Coventry quickly to make his informed opinion..!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Grow up Junior

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i enjoyed the game. at times we looked like we f***ing wanted to win!

we can still do it!

BUT McCammon HAS to be dropped,i know he is big and strong,but he looked very disinterested today:(

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The Large One said:
Good post, junior. :shootself

If I had that depth of capacity, intellect and guile, I could be the Pope.

The job has just come up, funnily enough.

Seagull_AA

Nov 1, 2004
Battle, Sussex
I am gonna tell my age for this as I expect its many of the young ones who are having ago at the team, well I'm 16 and have looked over the whole experience. We literally were in Division 3 5-6 years ago, and we suddenly come up with to consequective wins of Div 3 and 2!! We then chuck ourselves in to the deepend with a small, inexperienced squad at the top flight.

We realisticly go stragiht back down, but when we come back up - we beat teams like West Ham, Sunderland, Leicester and nearly even Spurs!

So here is to the future were we'll be the best (than palace) :drink: :lolol:

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
You're a dick. McGhee has gotten a group of players from the third div. to first div. standard. We're staying up and it will be down to him that we do it. He's worked wonders with the team and at the moment I wouldn't want any other manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here