Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for CMS to be dropped or sold

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Where do you want him to make these intelligent runs?

Some where in between the 4 defenders who've been able to get back and camped in front of him as we tapped it around down back for 5 minutes before it gets into the final third of the pitch?

None of the strikers we have will do any good when faced with that scenario week in and week out. This isn't just a CMS issue.

The problem seems to be is we as a team are tactically predictable and teams have worked out how to counter our game style.

We have central midfielders who in the past have shown they can score a goal, but once again our game plan seems to not involve them getting forward to continuously support the forwards.

CMS is being made a scapegoat by many for our tactical failure in games it seems.

Bang on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are so slow in our build up that any side can get numbers back behind the ball and close ranks. It must be so easy for other sides to watch DVD'S and plan how to play against us as we never change the way we play. There must be a plan "B" in there somewhere but im yet to see it. Even when Gus makes Subs he does not change the style, just same old stuff with different players. TB will be the one who will end this current situation as he has ploughed too much into this club to be with the Mid table sides year in and year out.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
How many Barnes shots has Murray had hit him? lol

ok yeah true lol

And on that note every one left Barnes alone this week.
hmm.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm going to get proper sad tomorrow.

CMS' detractors always focus on his first touch.
I can't make the game due to working till half time, I'll be videoing it and watching as live when I get in.
So I'm going to make a note of how he gets on:-

Great
Poor
&
Meh

I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as the bandwagon make out, but I don't argue it as I have seen bad first touches, and I do wonder if rose tinted specs obscure my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here