Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tim Westwood.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Anyone around the university student Union scene in the late 90’s/early 00’s will be able to attest to his obvious lecherous behaviour towards people less than half his age and most certainly using his position of influence inappropriately. It was visceral.

in Bristol particularly...?? he looks like a bit of a creep to be fair and possibly fried.....parameters blurred , unlike Saville who was a psychotic mess from the start.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
in Bristol particularly...?? he looks like a bit of a creep to be fair and possibly fried.....parameters blurred , unlike Saville who was a psychotic mess from the start.

I was at Royal Holloway but also heard similar stories from at least two other mates anecdotally.

No word of a lie he made a bee line for one of our group and actually came back for a house party at hers - mummy and daddy had a few bob. He was slimy as F and kept trying to get her alone upstairs but she saw sense and rebuffed.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I was at Royal Holloway but also heard similar stories from at least two other mates anecdotally.

No word of a lie he made a bee line for one of our group and actually came back for a house party at hers - mummy and daddy had a few bob. He was slimy as F and kept trying to get her alone upstairs but she saw sense and rebuffed.

a mate of mine who is a hip hop aficionado is aware of his antics in the west country a while ago ......toured with some star and made a tit of himself with the groupies ...ffs , :bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Another example of someone seemingly above the law because of either his background and/or protection of the beeb and peoples lack of understanding how serious these allegations were/are. As others, I’ve heard countless anecdotal stuff since about 99 and back then it was absolutely common thought that you wouldn’t let your female friends anywhere near him. Hopefully the full story will come out and the book is thrown at him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Another example of someone seemingly above the law because of either his background and/or protection of the beeb and peoples lack of understanding how serious these allegations were/are. As others, I’ve heard countless anecdotal stuff since about 99 and back then it was absolutely common thought that you wouldn’t let your female friends anywhere near him. Hopefully the full story will come out and the book is thrown at him.

To be fair he left the BBC in 2013 and has been at Global since then so it's at least 2 media companies that have 'protected him' if indeed that has happened

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Isn't it a thing that dozens of posters on NSC apparently have first-hand knowledge of this bloke's inability to behave himself. Presumably none of you reported him at the time.....understandably so because unless you have evidence, what are you supposed to say?

And yet others feel it is fair to suggest this is a BBC cover up.

Hmmmm......

My take? It is easy to hide in plain sight. Not just if you a sexual predator. I would argue that, in a different world, the liar Johnson is also hiding in plain sight. And yet the likes of PotG will pounce on that comment as me turning everything into something political. No doubt those who spoke up about this DJ nob at the time were accused of making it all about 'womens; liberation' or somesuch, and invited to not rock the boat.

As I said, it is easy to hide in plain sight.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Isn't it a thing that dozens of posters on NSC apparently have first-hand knowledge of this bloke's inability to behave himself. Presumably none of you reported him at the time.....understandably so because unless you have evidence, what are you supposed to say?

And yet others feel it is fair to suggest this is a BBC cover up.

Well, exactly. People who now seem to have good enough evidence of wrong doing now but did nothing at the time blaming his former (9 years ago) employer for things that allegedly happened in private houses. Well done everyone.

The thread is now dangerously close to being closed or deleted. If you can't prove something I'd suggest you don't say it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Is it right that Westwood used to call himself 'the big dog'?? Sickening if true.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Screenshot 2022-04-28 182758.png

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
From Popbitch...

>> Westwood, ho! <<
Cleaning up after himself

Back in 2007, we pointed you towards some footage from Tim Westwood's set at Bestival where Westwood was doing his usual cringe schtick, asking the women in the crowd "How many ladies in this party have a cleeeeeeeeean pussy?" – before shouting into the mic "IF YOUR PUSSY DON'T STINK, MAKE SOME NOISE!"

This slice of classic Westwood patter stayed up on YouTube quite happily for 13 years – right up until June 25th 2020: the day a copyright takedown notice was suddenly filed and the video pulled.

The timing was quite telling, as that was the very same week that "Knob jockey Savile" had been trending on Twitter, thanks to stories about his persistent sex-pestery being circulated online. But even more telling was the name of the person who'd filed the takedown notice.

The Big Dawg himself... Tim Westwood!

------------------------

It isn't just clean pussies Tim Westwood is interested in. While playing a Student Radio Awards event some years back, Westwood (late 50s) called out to the crowd (late teens / early 20s) "IF YOU GOT A TIGHT PUSSY, MAKE SOME NOISE!"

------------------------

>> Mind the gap <<
A brief history of Tim

The one surprising thing about Tim Westwood is just how long the boaksome old ****er has been around. How well do you know his place in the timeline of human history? Let's put it to the test.

Q/ Is Tim Westwood older or younger than...
1/ ...Milton Keynes?
2/ ...the M1?
3/ ...ciabatta bread?
4/ ...NASA?
5/ ...Post-It Notes?
6/ ...BBC2?
7/ ...the Victoria Line?
8/ ...the 50-starred American flag?
9/ ...Barbie?
10/...the 50p coin?

(He's older than all of them)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well, exactly. People who now seem to have good enough evidence of wrong doing now but did nothing at the time blaming his former (9 years ago) employer for things that allegedly happened in private houses. Well done everyone.

The thread is now dangerously close to being closed or deleted. If you can't prove something I'd suggest you don't say it.

Epidemiology , Eastern European politics , noncey dj's ,punctuation monitors, :cool: all things binary , non binary and general wokenisms......N.S.C is bursting at the seams with contemporary, wholesome goodness.:cool: looking forward to pushing the boat out in the off season....:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here