Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tim Westwood.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Mrs AR and moi went to an Eminem gig at the MK Bowl, supported by Cypress Hill, D12 and 50 Cent.
Basically an all American affair, brilliant music but spoilt by TW and his fake image :shrug:

I really, really liked/like a load of the 90’s mega DJ’s - Tong, Oakenfold, Jules, all the Belgium/Dutch contingent.

But genuinely I always found Westwood irritating, both his music and his voice/style. I didn’t realise he was older than most of the others, partly as he lied about his age. Pervy kid in a candy store.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No idea if he’s done what he’s accused of so won’t comment on that. Always found him to be a bit of a Wally but know some people who rate his music knowledge.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I really, really liked/like a load of the 90’s mega DJ’s - Tong, Oakenfold, Jules, all the Belgium/Dutch contingent.

But genuinely I always found Westwood irritating, both his music and his voice/style. I didn’t realise he was older than most of the others, partly as he lied about his age. Pervy kid in a candy store.

Not forgetting the excellent Brandon Block :)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I find it difficult to imagine that he was not a huge influence for the Ali-G character:

“Wigger, or wigga, is a term for a white person of European ethnic origin, who emulates the perceived mannerisms, language, and fashions associated with African-American culture, particularly hip hop. The term is a portmanteau of white and n*****.”

I'm now educated and totally sums him up . To be fair not my music genre, but the only reason I've ever heard of him was years back when I saw him on TV and thought the ' from the hood ' thing was a joke

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Mrs AR and moi went to an Eminem gig at the MK Bowl, supported by Cypress Hill, D12 and 50 Cent.
Basically an all American affair, brilliant music but spoilt by TW and his fake image :shrug:

I'm not a fan of rap/hip hop, but I absolutely love D12. Devils Night is one of the best albums ever.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Lol have you ever listened to cardi's music. Absolute filth. Like a lot of female rappers these days. Google Megan the stallion lyrics !!

Would say innocent until proven guilty. Not saying it's right but I imagine 90% of hip hop djs / rappers etc were up to similar in the 80s/90s.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Music used to be propper . . .

https://youtu.be/cnNLGF3TZxI

Punk had more decency.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’m going back 25 years maybe I got roped into taking my sister in law to an Eminem gig in London, Tim the tw.at was there giving it large making out Marshall was his best mate.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A former Radio 1 DJ embroiled in allegations of past impropriety? Is it 2009 again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here