Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiger Woods / Ashley Cole

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's like you say, "looks aren't everything".

What about if their own wives are simply NOT filthy enough? :thumbsup:

Cheryl Cole? Are you INSANE?

Look into her EYES man - she is DRIPPING with FILTHYNESS.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh god, what's with all the hideousness on this thread?! Can't we get some pictures of attractive women?!

:jester:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Now I apologise if this is a little SHALLOW, and obviously looks are not everything, and we don't know what the state of these marriages are like, BUT SERIOUSLY, would you stray if you had either of THESE at home....

elin-nordegren%20tiger%20%20woods%20wife%20picture%5B2%5D

cheryl-cole2.jpg

If I was Ashley Cole I would, because I am a cock!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Elin is also handy with a nine iron. What's not to like. It's also a twofor.
elin_2.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Here's a thought:

What if you're married to cheryl, and Elin makes herself available to you?! (or vice versa) Is it such an easy decision now?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Here's a thought:

What if you're married to cheryl, and Elin makes herself available to you?! (or vice versa) Is it such an easy decision now?

I'd stay with Cheryl, why would I cheat on her? not like that wanker Ashley Cole.:tosser:

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
Elin is amazing, as is Cheryl. I would choose Elin though purely based on her swedishness trumping Cheryls geordieness. Also she is firey - anyone who would chase you with a golf club is bound to put a lot of effort into making up...

'The goon' has made the worst post in NSC history. I think he should be banned for life for his outrageous views. MODS!!! DRs!!!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
cheryl's rascist, ashley cole is gay, their marriage is a sham. FACT.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dont know, but if those two ladies end up back on the market then I'm getting a new sweater and a hair cut.

ted hitchcock

Sep 7, 2009
A wise man once said to me:-

"It doesn't matter how beautiful the girls is, some man somewhere is sick to death of f*cking her" :lol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A couple of mud sharks who hooked wallets, I doubt either of em is much cop in bed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I reckon Ashley's shit in bed as well.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
'The goon' has made the worst post in NSC history. I think he should be banned for life for his outrageous views. MODS!!! DRs!!!

Sadly, despite promises to get rid of these posters, the type who simply try to ruin/troll/fish threads, the Mods here seem reluctant. They'll tell you its all about opinions, blah blah blah. Sadly the cretins won't go away, console yourself that you are probably a happier, more pleasant person than them, and add them to your ignore list.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Frank Sinatra was caught chatting up some cheap floozy in a cocktail bar one night and a friend asked him why he did it when he had the worlds most desirable woman at home in Ava Gardner................

''Yeah but shes the wife'' he replied.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A couple of mud sharks who hooked wallets, I doubt either of em is much cop in bed.

Yes, because neither succesful models or platinum selling pop bands make any money of their own...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here