Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiger Woods / Ashley Cole

Oct 25, 2003
Tiger's wife is FAR better to Cole. Cole is good, you'd have to be totally retarded to say anything else, but I just don't get the fuss over her. I don't see her as truly top-notch. I think her hair lets her down, as does her whining miserable personality. Seriously, I know that's not an issue when her pants are round her ankles, but it is irritating. Mrs Woods is absolutely SUBLIME though.

i agree.......don't really get this "cheryl cole is blatently filth" rubbish aswell

i bet she's a really boring, miserable f***, as she is (from the outside) a (unfortunately as shes probably quite nice) boring, miserable person

and ashley cole probably has a little dick........so they clearly have RUBBISH sex

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3240795 said:
I bet Cole's like "oooh no, I can't go on top, I don't know what to do" or makes you turn the light out and is all disgusted by cum going on her.

Hate birds like that.

I bet she ain't, I see dirtiness in those gorgeous eyes of hers.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Quite agree. Everyone has built Cole up to be the fittest woman in Britain but, really, she just isn't. She's not even close. She gets a "good" in all the right boxes but not an "excellent" in many. There are tonnes of better looking celebrity women.

As for being filth, if you pay attention to her personality then I'd say she comes across as being a bit too serious to really let go and take a good pounding. I imagine her to be a bit shy and reserved actually. And Ashley is definitely a 5 incher. So yes, on the whole, I'm with you Thomas - they have shit sex.

Small men try harder though don't they

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ashley is a grade A knob jockey but to be fair Cheryl comes across like a friggid old boot so there must be a reason her had sex with that rough bird who through up over him. If Men are getting it good at home they don't stray.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3240830 said:
If the world is your variety pack of crisps, why only eat ready salted? :shrug:

But if you have the most expensive bag of kettle crisps you are not going to want a bag of Golden Wonder are you ?.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
What hasn't been mentioned so far is the quality of the respective alleged bits on the side.

Whereas Woods seems to have become acquainted with a New York IT girl of reasonable quality, Cole got familiar with a munter of an Essex hairdresser.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Goon's comment is quite the most ridiculous post ever on NSC. He tried to retract it but the damage was already done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here