Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets selling well then!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I may go up for the Chester game, somewhat closer and easier to get to than a home game, plus it is on a Saturday.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Friendlies are normally dull affairs
Fulham are not packed with star attractions and we have no real history or rivalry with them
Friday night is not good for football, too many other attractions
The Withdean factor does not help. Fulham away and wed take more than the withdean home crowd

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I just haven't got round to getting our tickets yet, but I will be going. We had a good friendly against Leicester when they were in the Prem a few years ago with a classic moment of the squirrel on the pitch.
:rant: it was the squirels fault we let in that goal , complete lack on concentration for a split second cost us!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
thats pretty impressive Fulham selling 900 already

Not suprised we haven't sold much, costs enough to get support the Albion through the season , alot of fans just wont be prepared to spend another £10 ticket , £20 pub on a meaningless game.

Lets hope our tatics are different !

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
That is embarassing !

Fans moan when we get crap friendlies, but when we get premiership teams no one turns up !

Exactly - and the non-attendance sums up quite a lot of our fans poor attitudes. Whine and whine about no home pre-season game, and then fail to turn out when we get two in the space of a week.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We got 3,500 odd for the Chelsea Youth game and the tickets are not that much more expensive. I would imagine there will be a late surge, but those figures are very poor.

Haven't got round to getting mine yet.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Shows what a bad fan I am - I didn't even realise we were PLAYING Fulham. And I'm not just saying that for effect, I genuinely didn't know.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
That is embarassing !

Fans moan when we get crap friendlies, but when we get premiership teams no one turns up !

But they are CRAP friendlies!!

Fulham and Reading are hardly big pulls are they.

I've got no interest in going to Withdean to watch league games I'm hardly going to waste my hard earned going to a friendly against some two bob opposition regardless of whether they play in the Premier League or the Beazer Homes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Havent got my 3 yet as It hadnt dawned on me that the game was so soon.

You moan all sumer about no football on a Saturday afternoon and then all of a sudden you have loads of friendlies to pick and choose from.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Exactly - and the non-attendance sums up quite a lot of our fans poor attitudes. Whine and whine about no home pre-season game, and then fail to turn out when we get two in the space of a week.

word , plus Fulham have got a fair few decent players now , should be a good night i think

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Fulham have already sold their allocation of 900 tickets - and as things stand that makes up more than half of the crowd.

But the Seagulls are likely to adopt a cautious approach

Tickets for Albion's home friendlies are available online at seagulls.co.uk, from the ticket office at 5, Queens Road, Brighton or by calling (01273 776992). Both games are all-ticket.

:

I am one of the Albion 900

Can't wait
:nono:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I just haven't got round to getting our tickets yet, but I will be going. We had a good friendly against Leicester when they were in the Prem a few years ago with a classic moment of the squirrel on the pitch.

I havnt got a ticket yet as I was due to move away but as thats been delayed by abit I probally will go. Squirrel on the pitch was a highlight?? :thud: :D

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Last time we played Fulham the attendance was around one and a half thousand and we won an exciting 3-2 on a James Virgo golden goal.

I don't think this one can possibly live up to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here