Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets left for Derby

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
No it isn't.

What would Spurs get against Derby first game up?

Everton?

Aston Villa......

It ain't a bad crowd figure, but it is not AY-MAY-ZING!

We need to have aspirations as a football club, 26k first home game to one of our promotion rivals is not amazing, just to be expected.

What a load of utter utter garbage. We didnt get a single home crowd over 15k between 1988 and 2011 (TWENTY THREE YEARS) and now we should EXPECT crowds of 26k and dismiss those numbers? 26k IS amazing considering our history, the very best average in the division. Every club you have mentioned above have been in the top division for over THIRTY years.

I despair at the cluelessness of some of our supporters these days.

Guessing about 100 shifted since my first post.

Looks at least like the north and the north corners should be full.

Only gaps are likely to be in the family stand, E1H and of course, two thirds of the south stand.

Oh, and am also guessing the shelf will remain empty for this one......

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
No it isn't.

What would Spurs get against Derby first game up?

Everton?

Aston Villa......

It ain't a bad crowd figure, but it is not AY-MAY-ZING!

We need to have aspirations as a football club, 26k first home game to one of our promotion rivals is not amazing, just to be expected.

Classic example of fans getting unrealistic expectations. Can't believe I saw the day when someone was disappointed with a 26k home crowd.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Would help if the online ticket service was working....

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
26k great, but it effectively means it won't be filled to the capacity of the most recent expansion. I can understand why that disappoints some.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
How much is the cheapest season ticket this year? I know there was a thread comparing all the clubs. What I want to know are the club already starting to out price the fans?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
No not disappointing at all, now if it had been Man U it would be absolutely rammed to the rafters. I suppose that is what we are aiming for. Next season.

109 in WSL
64 in North Corners
110 in ESU
160 in ESL
104 that are being offered still as season tickets but are not available for the game
Untold empties in the family stand
3600 empties (including segregation in the south)

My prediction is an announced crowd of 27150 with about 24800 in attendance.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
How much is the cheapest season ticket this year? I know there was a thread comparing all the clubs. What I want to know are the club already starting to out price the fans?

Far too early to tell. Lots of variabe factors; how well the team performs during the season, will there be any new exciting players coming in, fans currently still away on holiday etc. Can only jump to conclusions now.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
24594 v Barnsley first Saturday home match of 2012/13

Derby are a comparable attraction therefore if we get more than 24594 tomorrow it will be an improvement.

These are of course phantom figures anyway as we have 23K STH's so will only need to have SOLD 1500 add to beat it

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I think that you can call or book online up to an hour before kick off and collect at the ground.

Others will be better informed.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is the Club rolling out pay on the gate options for home league games this season?

can't see it as it was a condition of planning permission that we don't do so.The option remains as before to buy online then collect a paper ticket from the kiosk near the shop.

edit: just see you can now print your ticket at home after buying on line. Useful I guess. :shrug:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
24594 v Barnsley first Saturday home match of 2012/13

Derby are a comparable attraction therefore if we get more than 24594 tomorrow it will be an improvement.

These are of course phantom figures anyway as we have 23K STH's so will only need to have SOLD 1500 add to beat it
The Derby County official website this morning said they had sold in excess of 1,000 and were still selling until midday before taking them off sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here