Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets left for Derby

Jan 30, 2008
That was always going to be the way, once people realise that there are plenty of tickets on sale each game why buy a season and commit to £50+ a month DD ?
you know it makes sense ,SEEMS TO ME THE CLUB ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO CREATE A PANIC SITUATION AMONGST THE FANS
regards
DR

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That was always going to be the way, once people realise that there are plenty of tickets on sale each game why buy a season and commit to £50+ a month DD ?

because it works out at £23 a game rather than £32 (+ a booking fee)?

Saves about £250 a season.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
If the club keep holding back tickets then you can only expect that there will be loads left as people will always wait for either the cheaper or the better seats (esu for example).

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
because it works out at £23 a game rather than £32 (+ a booking fee)?

Saves about £250 a season.

Is the sensible answer.

Pricing for STHs is still excellent. Match day sales will be driven by entertainment and results, regardless of whether I think price points are too high.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
No seat should be in the 30s,simple as that.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My 18yr old son earns £7 per/hr absolute joke for the club to ask £32 + b/f for an 18 yr old to watch a game of football, alienating the next generation of fans IMHO

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Is the sensible answer.

Pricing for STHs is still excellent. Match day sales will be driven by entertainment and results, regardless of whether I think price points are too high.
That's exactly right. The prices ARE too high for us casual fans and so we won't go to the humdrum matches (especially as the on-line ticketing system isn't to be trusted). But if we're in the top six or seven and playing well then the price becomes less of a disincentive. Then as I'm not in any of the membership schemes I'll have to take my chances, but I can live with that, my world won't end just because I can't attend a football match.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The club definitely need to bring in a student category of tickets, especially if they become increasingly difficult to shift.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Pricing for STHs is still excellent.

No it's not.

It's not bad in comparison to some other Championship clubs, but it's still extortionate.

At EVERY single Bundesliga club, you can get a Season Ticket for under £310 last season.

Valencia, Real Madrid, Barcelona all do season tickets for under £200.

Ac Milan, Roma, under £200.

That's the problem, people think our prices for an entire seasons commitment is cheap for second tier football. It isn't. We've still purchased 2 season tickets this year, because it's something to look forward to every fortnight, but in the wider context (comparing with other clubs overseas), fans need to take action against the increasing costs.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No it's not.

It's not bad in comparison to some other Championship clubs, but it's still extortionate.

At EVERY single Bundesliga club, you can get a Season Ticket for under £310 last season.

Valencia, Real Madrid, Barcelona all do season tickets for under £200.

Ac Milan, Roma, under £200.

That's the problem, people think our prices for an entire seasons commitment is cheap for second tier football. It isn't. We've still purchased 2 season tickets this year, because it's something to look forward to every fortnight, but in the wider context (comparing with other clubs overseas), fans need to take action against the increasing costs.

So in summary.......its not just expensive to watch Brighton but MOST English clubs!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm loving this not having to decide about going to a game six weeks in advance as a non-STH. Think i'll pop down on Saturday, £30 in the NS isn't too bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here