Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tickets for the 1st game at wembley

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
i'm in a q only 5 and half hours to go!! somehow don't think i'll be getting any

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
well i was then it kicked me out

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
this thing needs sorting out:angry: f***ing fa :angry:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
keep getting a run time error, sort it!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

:censored: :angry: :censored:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
thing is im on the mob to someones who got in que after i had been kicked out:angry: They shouldnt have kicked us out and just stopped them applying! :censored:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
oh well Im gonna go down shop get ice cream and when i get back see if they have sorted it out by then!:wave:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
this is pathetic all you get is a FA error message or a run time error and the phone lines have crashed. It's like they didn't know this would happen

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
When I got the run-time error, I went back a page and refreshed - and it kept my original place in the queue. Hope that helps someone.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Wozza said:
When I got the run-time error, I went back a page and refreshed - and it kept my original place in the queue. Hope that helps someone.
too late for me I'm afraid... queue closed now online... :nono:

has anyone on here been successful yet?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Wozza said:
Won't now as they are just giving this message:

Apologies, but due to massive interest in the England Under 21 match at the new Wembley Stadium, we have currently closed the queue for tickets.

Please try again later.

Not sure how that will help. ??? :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
ignore that message about the q and keep trying, it goes away!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
12 mins to go and it keeps trying to kick me out, i'm fighting tho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here