Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Sussex at LORD'S

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Lots go to MCC members. Some of them go on general sale; a small number via other counties. So you could try calling other counties and asking for them. Or you could try ringing Lord's in the morning. That's certainly what I'm going to do.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Some of us are Susex members and don't need to worry. :lolol:

But I'm sure there'll be plenty of tickets available: not all MCC members want their seats and some more will go on general sale. We've always taken a fair few to Lord's.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
The joys of being a member. Myself and my associate member aka Trigger will be frequenting St Johns Wood for the final.
Or do you mean...

The joys of being a member. Myself and my associate member aka Trigger will be frequenting THE BARS at St Johns Wood for the final.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

I do believe they are not so keen on you taking your own alcohol in, unlike Sussex who simply don't give a shit.

:lolol:

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Trigger said:
Or do you mean...

The joys of being a member. Myself and my associate member aka Trigger will be frequenting THE BARS at St Johns Wood for the final.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Well there is a reasonable pub near the station, then might meander up to the cricket ground.

Are Lords still difficult about taking flags into the ground?

Are you going to Kate's thing tonight?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Are you going to Kate's thing tonight?
I don't think so, no... I may change my mind later on but it's unlikely at present... Bit short on cash now until next week.

Bloody Sussex :angry: :lolol:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They should be paying us after the singing performance at the Cromwell Road end, before hi-jacking the celebrations!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just got back from the England v Sri Lanka game today. The atmosphere at the final is going to be SHIT HOT.

They had a marching band from Christ's Hospital (that's a big public school outisde Horsham for all you planks). Looked very strange in their long black skirts, but... did a BRILLIANT rendition of Good Old Sussex by the Sea.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
as a member, i can guarantee i will be heading to lords for this wonderful occasion:bowdown:

1066gull

Fragmented Badger said:
Why would you need to live near one of us to become a member?
Going on the train to London on my own whilst you go on a different route - I dopn't think so.

I can't wait until I can drive:down:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Adriodinho said:
Wish I lived near one of you guys and was a member too:down:

I lived in London for 20 years and was a member then. You can be a member wherever you live.

1066gull

Gwylan said:
I lived in London for 20 years and was a member then. You can be a member wherever you live.
Yeh I no that.

But the depressing thing is none of mmy mates like football or want to spend hours watching it or cricket meaning I am alone on that. If I was to go to Lords, the best choice is to go to London via the Hastings-Charing Cross route whilst all you lot are likely to be on Brighton-Victoria.

Just it would be pretty shit being on my own, and what if I don;t find any of you guys?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here