Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Sussex at LORD'S

1066gull

Mark, the way I use to act on online towards you and everyone else, I would never dream of being like that in real life.

Which is why I find all this Safeway, you and Bakesy malarky as stupid and childish.

Plus I really want to go to Lords and be apart of NSC's finest.
Fragmented Badger said:
But if you could drive, you would still be doing the same route on your own. Oh, and if you could drive, the one place on god's earth you would not want to drive is central London. So, my friend, that is a POOR excuse in my eyes. Why can't you get the train towards London and meet someone en route?

I know it sounds childish, but I am worried if I plan everything with one of you guys, you will end up doing a runner.

I have had a shit teenage social life, and it is why I am lacking in self-confidence.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Adriodinho said:
Yeh I no that.

But the depressing thing is none of mmy mates like football or want to spend hours watching it or cricket meaning I am alone on that. If I was to go to Lords, the best choice is to go to London via the Hastings-Charing Cross route whilst all you lot are likely to be on Brighton-Victoria.

Just it would be pretty shit being on my own, and what if I don;t find any of you guys?

Blimey, there are plenty of people on this board who commute to London every day on their own. Can you really not tolerate your own company for an hour or so?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Edward Scissorhands said:
Save the sob story.

Still no.

im not going with you either, after the SHAMBOLIC performance you put in on friday

1066gull

Hi Scott, are you updating you Barmy Army section on your site?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Adriodinho said:
Hi Scott, are you updating you Barmy Army section on your site?

yes adrian, once i have recieved the pictures from my cameraman

and edward, i am willing to make concesions. i will go with you if you promise to try and remove my shorts again

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Scotty M said:
yes adrian, once i have recieved the pictures from my cameraman

and edward, i am willing to make concesions. i will go with you if you promise to try and remove my shorts again

*sigh*

Okay, if you insist :D

Adriodinho said:
If I was to go to Lords, the best choice is to go to London via the Hastings-Charing Cross route whilst all you lot are likely to be on Brighton-Victoria.
Victoria to St Johns Wood:- Underground (13 minutes), one change;

Charing Cross to St Johns Wood:- Underground (13 minutes), one change.

John Boy said:
We aren't arranging a 'nsc day out' or something!
Quite right, John Boy.

We'll probably get tickets all over the place. Sell-out games at Lords aren't "sit where you like". The size and layout of the ground makes it quite difficult to meet up with all your mates within sight of the cricket, even if you want to. And a 10.45am start more or less rules out a pre-match meet up in a nearby pub.

I dare say we'll have to rely on pre-arranged secret chants to let everyone know where we are. And even that will be difficult, since neither Lancashire nor Durham have anyone called "Rickeee" in their squad.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:

I dare say we'll have to rely on pre-arranged secret chants to let everyone know where we are. And even that will be difficult, since neither Lancashire nor Durham have anyone called "Rickeee" in their squad.

Brian.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adrie, may i once again suggest you go and see a game of cricket first, instead of jumping on the final bandwagon. It seems to me that you only want to attend because of the prospect of meeting some of 'NSC's finest.

If the Albion are playing that day, why would you not be watching them? They are a team you actually support and have seen!

Footballers/Cricketers = celebrities, NSC members don't!:)

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Withdean Wanderer said:
Adrie, may i once again suggest you go and see a game of cricket first, instead of jumping on the final bandwagon. It seems to me that you only want to attend because of the prospect of meeting some of 'NSC's finest.

If the Albion are playing that day, why would you not be watching them? They are a team you actually support and have seen!

Footballers/Cricketers = celebrities, NSC members don't!:)

:love:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I think i will make it a "f*** the albion for a day" day

i shall go to lords in fancy dress with a flag and my own food and alcohol, then get told to get rid of it all and walk in in my finest linen suit and panama hat politley applauding both teams equally, and not frown anybody of the female species entering the premisis

come on sussex

aparently i looked good dancing on my chair when we hit the winning runs!:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Kev has already agreed to make an appearence in the Robin suit again:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here