Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticketless pompey fans

Sooty the Thief

Oct 3, 2009
I think that people are missing the point that hundreds of Pompey will be coming to Brighton without a ticket with no intention whatsoever to go to the game or to even go anywhere near the ground.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think that people are missing the point that hundreds of Pompey will be coming to Brighton without a ticket with no intention whatsoever to go to the game or to even go anywhere near the ground.

Going on the pier? The Brighton Eye? Or just candy floss and a stroll along the prom?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can't believe it has taken so long for people to wake up to this, just hope the local constabulary have improved their tactics.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Have heard from an ex Pompey 6.57 mob chap that Pompey casuals are coming to Littlehampton to change trains and to meet up with some Old school BHA nutters, sounds fun and if true it's going to be carnage near L'hampton train station.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Have heard from an ex Pompey 6.57 mob chap that Pompey casuals are coming to Littlehampton to change trains and to meet up with some Old school BHA nutters, sounds fun and if true it's going to be carnage near L'hampton train station.

Won't be carnage at all, all you will get is a load of gesturing by people trying to look hard from behind police lines. That'll be the worst of it!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Won't be carnage at all, all you will get is a load of gesturing by people trying to look hard from behind police lines. That'll be the worst of it!

But why would there be police lines ? Sure there will be a few police there because of the amount of fans, but not full segregation.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

But that is madness !

Why can they not wait to meet at say Brighton, rather than Portsmouth fans meeting their old Brighton mates at Littlehampton and then both catching the train back to Brighton..... maybe they have alot of catching up to do !

Jan 30, 2008
but they did that in the cup game at withdean, HANGING AROUND THE STATION AREA :whistle:

Jan 30, 2008
loose lips and all that, maybe you could learn a trick or two :rolleyes:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I reckon they are heading for one last rumble with a big side before Havant & Waterloovile and Gosport Borough become there local derbies

loose lips and all that, maybe you could learn a trick or two :rolleyes:
I'm trying to get my head around why you seem to think a Palace fan in Littlehampton might be best advised not to pass on tittle-tattle he's heard about potential trouble in his home town between idiots who support two other football teams.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I predict lots of teenagers and middle aged blokes who should know better (I don't know what happens to them between these two age groups) wearing sports casual will shout a bit at each other in a vaguely menacing way.

By 1900 on Saturday this will be described as something akin to the apocalypse by some on here, blaming Sussex Police and demanding Portsmouth fans should be held back for three weeks or banned after their next visit (although this might not be an issue for other reasons).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here