Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticketless pompey fans

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm trying to get my head around why you seem to think a Palace fan in Littlehampton might be best advised not to pass on tittle-tattle he's heard about potential trouble in his home town between idiots who support two other football teams.

Can't work it out either. Maybe if we throw in a couple of :whistle::whistle: it might help?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
yep said all along this would be the game with the most trouble big chance to get their plight over on masses .fear big trouble in the town and at the game like said hope o.b are prepared brace youselves

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
It won't be pleasant it can't be avoided it will be naughty it will be nasty . Don't walk about alone I fear for the city of Brighton it could be the last Brighton v Pompey game and the know it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I predict lots of teenagers and middle aged blokes who should know better (I don't know what happens to them between these two age groups) wearing sports casual will shout a bit at each other in a vaguely menacing way.

By 1900 on Saturday this will be described as something akin to the apocalypse by some on here, blaming Sussex Police and demanding Portsmouth fans should be held back for three weeks or banned after their next visit (although this might not be an issue for other reasons).
tumblr_lo946qHYXh1qaueggo1_500.jpg

A Pompey fan on Littlehampton beach next Saturday^^^^

Have heard from an ex Pompey 6.57 mob chap that Pompey casuals are coming to Littlehampton to change trains and to meet up with some Old school BHA nutters, sounds fun and if true it's going to be carnage near L'hampton train station.

I'm sure the plod will be able to contain a load of fifty year old inadequates that have to be home in time for casualty,not forgetting of course to bring a bargain bucket back for the wife.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Unfortunatley Pompey have done absolutely nothing to extend anything like a genuine cause to fellow fans. I should be feeling great sympathy towards fellow fans that risk losing their club. Instead I feel nothing.

No doubt there is some sort of progressive Pompey movement, but if there is then it's not organising itself well or capturing the support of fellow fans. Why not? Albion fans saved BHA, but the support of other clubs along the way was critical.

If pompey come on Saturday with the intent of kicking off then they are just pointing their club in precisely the wrong direction.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They are the 6.57 crew, they will be late. :catfight:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Haven't read the whole thread, but to me it's quite obvious they will come in numbers. Not to go anywhere near the ground, but to get in town & "leave ther mark".
If the plod haven't realized this then they're not very good at their jobs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London pompous and his crew will defend us all.

God bless the duchess of Cambridge and her sisters magnificent arse

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
But that is madness !

Why can they not wait to meet at say Brighton, rather than Portsmouth fans meeting their old Brighton mates at Littlehampton and then both catching the train back to Brighton..... maybe they have alot of catching up to do !

wasn't it chichester that used to be the 'meet' for away days...?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I predict lots of teenagers and middle aged blokes who should know better (I don't know what happens to them between these two age groups) wearing sports casual will shout a bit at each other in a vaguely menacing way.

By 1900 on Saturday this will be described as something akin to the apocalypse by some on here, blaming Sussex Police and demanding Portsmouth fans should be held back for three weeks or banned after their next visit (although this might not be an issue for other reasons).

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here