Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket sales must be bad !

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bhaexpress said:
Hah ! Truly a 'Fair Weather' fan if ever I saw one :nono: :nono:
I have stated that i have just lost interest full stop and thats how i feel.
I have spent years up and down the country watching and paying a bomb like most and know having waited so long for this mysterious stadium to finally appear my patience has gone completely and now its think of no 1 moi.:smokin: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bhaexpress said:
Nah, I know what you mean Berks. It's a long old haul for you just to sit in the pouring rain to watch what is often as not, not much of a spectacle.
I know pete from maidenhead does it,but i just can't be arsed and i do nights every other week,but not for long.

I have been there once against stoke i.e 2-1 defeat and took my brother and when i walked in it depressed me and i hated it big time.

I have a lot of respect for the loyal fans who go week in week out and although normaly i wouldn't give a flying fu-ck where we play.
Its a case of sitting back year after year after year with no new ground still and it just hits ya and you lose interest.:ohmy:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh I know. I have to admit, part of the reason I still go is that frankly I have little else to do. I can't try starting a job as I'm sorting out my immigration. Mrs BHA may have a potential fatal illness so this might speed up my application on humanitarian grounds.

I can understand the apathy though.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
I'll just turn up at falmer thanks as 6 years of shite has taken its toll and i'll reward myself by saving money and have more fun in the pub.

Come and watch Cardiff City instead! £12 a ticket (if you buy one in advance), First Division football, a roof, loads of goals (at both ends), plenty of bars serving beer at reasonable prices, Robert Earnshaw, proper seats, decent crowds, Graham Kavanagh, atmosphere, a rich chairman, Danny Gabbidon, etc etc.

You'd love it!

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Nov 3, 2003
it cant be much fun driving home that distance in rain then get back in car soaking wet, of course sum will not regard u as a loyal fan but thats easy for them to say there is a mix of ages, younger fans and of course its a Fri an unusal ko time and day so its bound to ahev effect on attendance as well as people are clearly fed up with the wait for sumthing that aint happenning (Falmer) they dont see the new seats in and wonder wots going on also the team are not playingwell and wots the point of promotion to just be relegated again without investment on the playing side now.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Come and watch Cardiff City instead! £12 a ticket (if you buy one in advance), First Division football, a roof, loads of goals (at both ends), plenty of bars serving beer at reasonable prices, Robert Earnshaw, proper seats, decent crowds, Graham Kavanagh, atmosphere, a rich chairman, Danny Gabbidon, etc etc.

You'd love it!

Yes, but there's just one small problem .....

It's in Wales.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bhaexpress said:
Oh I know. I have to admit, part of the reason I still go is that frankly I have little else to do. I can't try starting a job as I'm sorting out my immigration. Mrs BHA may have a potential fatal illness so this might speed up my application on humanitarian grounds.

I can understand the apathy though.
Exactly as its a hobby.
My point of view is do i drive to brighton rush around and pay a bomb etc and rush back or do i just chill and go out on the piss with the mates mmmmm easyyyyyyyy A.:clap2:

Now doing both will cost about £130 no thanks:lolol:
If your missus was here you wouldn't go as often thats a fact as the social life is more important than anything in my eyes.:flameboun

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, actually I'd probably go more. She's not into sport but I took her to one home and two away games this season and she loved it. Couldn't stop talking about it actually.

Still, once the novelty wore off, maybe you're right.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
FG aka Football Genius. said:
it cant be much fun driving home that distance in rain then get back in car soaking wet, of course sum will not regard u as a loyal fan but thats easy for them to say there is a mix of ages, younger fans and of course its a Fri an unusal ko time and day so its bound to ahev effect on attendance as well as people are clearly fed up with the wait for sumthing that aint happenning (Falmer) they dont see the new seats in and wonder wots going on also the team are not playingwell and wots the point of promotion to just be relegated again without investment on the playing side now.
Your a great comedian fg and i salute you as you always make me laugh.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bhaexpress said:
Well, actually I'd probably go more. She's not into sport but I took her to one home and two away games this season and she loved it. Couldn't stop talking about it actually.

Still, once the novelty wore off, maybe you're right.
Yeah your right as its only a couple of hours anyway for most of ya.
At the end of the day im talking tosh because i have lost complete interest full stop although will be at luton,QPR and swindon,so make that 97% interest.:lolol: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
At the end of the day im talking tosh because i have lost complete interest full stop although will be at luton,QPR and swindon,so make that 97% interest.

You sure you don't want me to get you a ticket for the Walsall game at Ninian on Boxing Day? They're going like hot cakes, but I'm sure I could sort it for you.

Or how about the Watford away game on the 28th. A 1pm kick off, which is a bit of a pisser, but we'll take thousands so it should be a laugh.

Come on Berkshire, bollocks to the Albion, you know it makes sense......

:clap2: :lolol: :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Me a sheep shagger no chance and i live a mile away from the madjeski and no fu-cking chance of that either.:lolol: :lolol:

Do you have a roof:lolol: ?
Do you have sexy woman?

:lolol: :lolol:

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
Come on buck up you lot! It's just round the corner for most of you - pay yer money and get behind the lads - I'll be there (quiet as a mouse - Northstander see!). Only three years to a state of the art stadium. We are going up, and staying up - playing Cardiff negative Ernshaw (on his way to Villa) and getting our customary 4 points from them next year.
wcnige

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
Do you have a roof? Do you have sexy women?

We've got a roof on each side of the ground. Revolutionary concept I know, but it seems to work.....

Sexy women? Of course. Plenty of them. Not me personally you understand, not at the moment anyway (office party next Friday though and I'm already sorted....), but you'd be in your element in the clubs down here.

Did I mention we've got a new 30,000 all-seater stadium on the way? Should be built in time for the start of the 2005/06 season by all accounts.

Come on Berkshire, you know you've always wanted to be a Bluebird really......

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
We've got a roof on each side of the ground. Revolutionary concept I know, but it seems to work.....

Sexy women? Of course. Plenty of them. Not me personally you understand, not at the moment anyway (office party next Friday though and I'm already sorted....), but you'd be in your element in the clubs down here.

Did I mention we've got a new 30,000 all-seater stadium on the way? Should be built in time for the start of the 2005/06 season by all accounts.

Come on Berkshire, you know you've always wanted to be a Bluebird really......

Im a seagull my friend:clap2:
I will arrange to come and visit your city sometime and you can show moi the decent haunts if your not to old for it of course. :clap2: :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
Im a seagull my friend. I will arrange to come and visit your city sometime and you can show moi the decent haunts if your not to old for it of course.

It will be a pleasure. You'll have to wait until I'm fully mobile again, but when I am we'll get it sorted. We'll try to arrange it for a weekend the City are home too. Then I can show you what football is really all about!

Have a good weekend.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
It will be a pleasure. You'll have to wait until I'm fully mobile again, but when I am we'll get it sorted. We'll try to arrange it for a weekend the City are home too. Then I can show you what football is really all about!

Have a good weekend.

:drink: :drink: :drink:
Your on and i look forward to it:drink:
Went out with the work mates last sat and they now call me a real ladys man with all these girls i got with:lolol:

Dam im getting to cocky grrrrrrrrrrrr,but i'll pass it on to ya:drink: :clap2:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
went to goldstone and gillingham quite a bit. but have never been and probably never will go to the withdean. from what i can see it does not look like it holds any amosphere, up until recently i wouldnt be able to get a ticket and it is nearly 300 miles away. think i will stick to away games only. until falmer is built then i may visit brighton again. also sounds too expensive at withdean. but if this is what keeps the club going so be it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
graz I'm further north than you - it's 255 miles door to door from here.

Admittedly I stay over the whole weekend

I have a season ticket and so does Emily's Mum who lives in Barnsley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here