Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket sales must be bad !

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I also recived this e-mail aswell, wonder how many people accually get this e-mail? as i gather the only way the club got my e-mail address is through registering with seagulls world, and only the loyal supports that go week in week out will register with that!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Yeah it sounds like the club are getting seriously concerned.

Perry was quoted in the paper as saying people must not think that they can't get a ticket for games now. Just give the club a call.

He must also realise a number of fair weather fans have had enough lately (even if we are third).

I think we could see the lowest crowd ever on Friday for a league game. It's not scare mongering - it's reality.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
These are tickets that have been returned by Port Vale

Not North or South stand tickets

Port Vale fans complained because they wanted to come down for this match but couldn't make it on a Friday

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Maybe its just everything including lack of reasonable signings to go with all the other shite that comes with the withdean.

Just glad the footer is going good:drink:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
There are Port Vale ticket returns available - but also over 600 south stand tickets available as well. (as at Thurs luchtime)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Thing is, everybody now knows how shitty Withdean is at this time of year. I don't think too many people are convinced that we're all we're cracked up to be either.

Yorkie said:
Port Vale fans complained because they wanted to come down for this match but couldn't make it on a Friday

What a FEEBLE excuse, utterly pathetic. When we played them two seasons ago on a Saturday they still brought less than 400 down so the 'Friday night' is a load of bollocks.

What you asy is true though. There are only single tickets available for the North and South stands.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Your right Safeway as I sat in The Away Section that day as I thought I wasnt going to be able to make the game cos of work and bought a ticket that morning of the game!!

So that is a Pathetic Excuse!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Reckon most will just sit back for 3 bloody years til falmer,but most will go off footer by then.

I always knew people would get fu-cked off with the whole and a very exspensive shite hole.:lolol: :clap:

berkshire seagull said:
Maybe its just everything including lack of reasonable signings to go with all the other shite that comes with the withdean.

The state of Withdean should have nothing to do with people not wanting to go. If you follow your team you follow your team, simple. Doesn't matter if you play at Withdean or the San Siro.

As for the "lack of signings", we're third for f***'s sake!! If there's people that are only going to watch us when we're ten points clear at the top then they can f*** right off with their Sky season ticket and leave BHA to the real fans.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have to admit that whilst I can see both side of the debate I agree with Safeway, if you're really a fan you'll go whereever whatever.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I see both sides aswell, but i do agree with safeway's if your a fan you go what ever, as i posted on another thread, it's just not the same as being there than listen to in on radio or checking the teletext, id rather get wet than not watch the game at all

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
The state of Withdean should have nothing to do with people not wanting to go. If you follow your team you follow your team, simple. Doesn't matter if you play at Withdean or the San Siro.

As for the "lack of signings", we're third for f***'s sake!! If there's people that are only going to watch us when we're ten points clear at the top then they can f*** right off with their Sky season ticket and leave BHA to the real fans.
It does matter where you play so you go and tell those familys who sit in freezing conditions getting wet etc.

Face it the withdean is a dump and good ridence to it when it happens.
Im sure knight will be delighted to just have the real fans going and lose more money,well lets face it as we have another 3 years at this dump because of these long applications etc.

I'll just turn up at falmer thanks as 6 years of shite has taken its toll and i'll shall reward myself by saving money and have more fun in the pub.:salute: :salute: :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
berkshire seagull said:
It does matter where you play so you go and tell those familys who sit in freezing conditions getting wet etc.

Face it the withdean is a dump and good ridence to it when it happens.
Im sure knight will be delighted to just have the real fans going and lose more money,well lets face it as we have another 3 years at this dump because of these long applications etc.

I'll just turn up at falmer thanks as 6 years of shite has taken its toll and i'll shall reward myself by saving money and have more fun in the pub.:salute: :salute: :clap2:

Hah ! Truly a 'Fair Weather' fan if ever I saw one :nono: :nono:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Premiership football doesn't interest me that much end of story:lol:
If i lived in brighton then yes i would go a lot,but fu-ck paying out a good £70-80 as thats a good night out clubbing.:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nah, I know what you mean Berks. It's a long old haul for you just to sit in the pouring rain to watch what is often as not, not much of a spectacle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here