Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Queues and Falmer

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
me tooooo,... I applied for 7 £40 tickets all AMS members....... how do we find out if you cant ring the friggin club.... it will be too late by tues/wed

IAM VERY WORRIED

Nobby Lawton

Jan 6, 2004
Somerset,

I posted an application which must have arrived at the club on Friday morning (I posted it Wednesday night)

Panicked all day Saturday and even considered driving down to buy some (more) - until I rang my credit card company who confirmed that the card was debited at 2.00 on Friday afternoon.

Although I haven't received my tickets yet (obviously), it seems that the postal applications were dealt with very promptly on Friday.

Hopefully, as other messages are saying that there are still tickets available, all postal apllications will be OK

Joe Chicken Counter

Hopefully everyone will

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
All you whinging moaning fuckwits do us all a favour go and jump off Beachy head, failing that f*** off and support someone else, Orient are desperate for fans, mind you they would not want ya.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I am with LB on this one.

There is no way the club could have done things differently.

I do think that people who regularly go to games should have priority over the glory supporters. But there was no way of distinguishing between fans.

We have 30,000 tickets. Everyone knew when they were on sale. Anyone that wanted one knew how to get one.

I don't see the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here