Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Prices - The club were right, we were wrong

Differences between Today and vs Wycombe

1) Wycombe was our first home game in a while, this was our third in a fortnight (with Charlton on Tuesday)

2) Wycombe was Poyet's first game

3) Wycombe included a free t-shirt

4) Wycombe are League 1 opposition, not conference

5) The first game against Wycombe was 4-4 - an attractive proposition

6) We were coming off the back of an unbelievably good performance at Southampton in front of the TV cameras.

I wouldn't have been there at £20+ today, and I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one.

Bang on. You're not the only one that wouldn't have bothered. That is for certain.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Fact of the matter is that the club could charge a fiver to get in and there would still be the whingers on here coming up with any excuse under the sun (or cloud) not to go but they still like voice their twopennies worth about how the team are playing. What a dumb comment to say that we're a shit team just because someone knows Barcelona are a good team. When, in the history of the Albion have they been better than Barcelona but crowds have been higher in the past.

And all these people whinging yet again fail to realise that any price reductions have to be agreed with the opposition. Still, in one ear and out the other.
Agreed. The club (and Rushden) cut the price and we get people saying they shouldn't have done it! I usually agree with Giraffe (except on Christmas films) but I think he's way off the mark on this one. And regarding your comment about a 'shit team', yes, there are a lot of people on here with totally unrealistic expectations of what can be achieved in a rented athletics ground with gates of 5-6000.

One point though - the club only have to agree the price for FA Cup games. If they want to reduce the price for league games they can do it unilaterally.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've long argued for cheaper tickets so when the price is reduced I feel obliged to go.

I still think they should make the east £15.00 per game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here