Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office telephone line

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Would the guys that are complaining still be after a ticket this morning had we...

A: Won on Saturday, therefore ensuring survival.

B: Lost on Saturday, with other results going against, thereby relegating us.

Just a question like........

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes I think everyone accepts that the phone system is shite and can't cope. Similarly, there probably aren't enough staff on duty to handle the calls.

Annoying, but hardly surprising really. I just think we should expect this sort of "service" until we're a proper football club again. There is NO WAY this half arsed set-up will be in place when the club needs to sell several thousand seats every week (in addition to season ticket holders).
Exactly. We know the current system struggles to deal with a handful of callers for a mundane game (especially on a Saturday morning) so there is no way it could handle the interest for what has turned out to be THE most crucial game for several years.

As you say, annoying but hardly surprising.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Would the guys that are complaining still be after a ticket this morning had we...

A: Won on Saturday, therefore ensuring survival.

B: Lost on Saturday, with other results going against, thereby relegating us.

Just a question like........

Nope. There's several thousand people that want to go to it because it's a big game. Is that surprising? The way people are talking about it on NSC it's as if they'd rather those people didn't bother.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bollocks to all you uber fans with your condescending comments about how long anyone has had to buy a ticket or how I could have bought one months ago, the thread was started as a request to know how the system worked as it seemed a shambles this morning. To be left hanging on for over 30 minutes and then to be cut off is unacceptable for any business imo, but you twats seem to think it's OK because it's your football club. Whether I could have bought a ticket or not last week is irrelevant. I am not complaining that I can't get a ticket...in fact I wasn't complaining at all to start with...

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Bollocks to all you uber fans with your condescending comments about how long anyone has had to buy a ticket or how I could have bought one months ago, the thread was started as a request to know how the system worked as it seemed a shambles this morning. To be left hanging on for over 30 minutes and then to be cut off is unacceptable for any business imo, but you twats seem to think it's OK because it's your football club. Whether I could have bought a ticket or not last week is irrelevant. I am not complaining that I can't get a ticket...in fact I wasn't complaining at all to start with...

I guess the phones weren't being answered that quickly was down to the fact there were people queing outside the shop all morning for tickets as well. The club are hardly going to employ extra staff for the ticket office on the basis they will be required once all season!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
bought mine on Saturday morning, and got through within 30 seconds.:thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nope. There's several thousand people that want to go to it because it's a big game. Is that surprising? The way people are talking about it on NSC it's as if they'd rather those people didn't bother.

The phone is a dead loss even on quiet days. Better to book online I says.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Agreed. No one can really complain that they didn't get a ticket for this game because of the 'glory hunters' - they've had enough time to sort a ticket out. Why are people now surprised this game sold out? We took 28k or close to it to Cardiff not that long ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here