Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office telephone line

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Was today the first day the tickets were avalible.

Think you may find they've been on sale since the beginning of the season. Most of the tickets were sold before the weekend. How on earth jonny come latelies expect to be treated like royalty is beyond me. Complaining about the ticket office not getting its act together in selling 4000 tickets by phone personal caller or internet when they can't sort out buying a ticket for themselves more than one week before an event is a bit rich.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Think you may find they've been on sale since the beginning of the season. Most of the tickets were sold before the weekend. How on earth jonny come latelies expect to be treated like royalty is beyond me. Complaining about the ticket office not getting its act together in selling 4000 tickets by phone personal caller or internet when they can't sort out buying a ticket for themselves more than one week before an event is a bit rich.
Quite.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
All these JCL's, had ALL season to buy these tickets and waiting until less than a week to go, no sympathy, the ticket office isn't staffed for 'big' rushes as it is VERY rare we have them.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Great work guys, apparently we should 'expect' this type of service (until Falmer) and people buying tickets only a week before the game should expect poor treatment anyway for being 'jonny come-latelelys'. Priceless.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Fair comment, I should have planned to come back to the UK for this particular Saturday at the beginning of the season..obviously

thanks

Johnnycomelatelyfan of 30 plus years

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Is that an official club statement Richard?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is that an official club statement Richard?

Really wouldn't suprise me. Instead of apologising for the fact they can't cope, blame the punter. Great PR.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can't believe people waited till the week before the game and then are surprised when they couldn't get through/didn't get tickets.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Can't believe people waited till the week before the game and then are surprised when they couldn't get through/didn't get tickets.

Yeah, quite, I mean they probably had about 200 telephone calls this morning. Crazy! Nobody could cope with that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here