Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office staff very rude

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I just phoned the ticket office to find out where my West Ham ticket is, and they couldn't give two shits about it. It's yet another public relations cock up by the club, when will they learn not to treat the fans like dirt. I always spend money in the club shop so I am therefore paying their wages, yet they are rude to me on the phone. I told the bloke that I have paid my money and it is my right to know where the ticket is, I went to the playoff final and the spurs game, if the club treats it's loyal supporters like this I have a good mind to take my money elsewhere :censored:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Billy the Fish said:
I just phoned the ticket office to find out where my West Ham ticket is, and they couldn't give two shits about it. It's yet another public relations cock up by the club, when will they learn not to treat the fans like dirt. I always spend money in the club shop so I am therefore paying their wages, yet they are rude to me on the phone. I told the bloke that I have paid my money and it is my right to know where the ticket is, I went to the playoff final and the spurs game, if the club treats it's loyal supporters like this I have a good mind to take my money elsewhere :censored:

Scum aren't they. I completely agree with your view that an annual purchase of a "Sussex by the sea" car sticker and a "Seagulls" pen helps prop up the club in no small part!

I also have a replica shirt which I purchased not two years ago when I thought we were not too embarrassing, and often wear it in bed or when my Chelsea one is in the wash!

Is it too much to ask that one such as I be given priority in the ticket debaclé we are witnessing!! I live opposite the stadium and regularly think of my fellow loyal supporters sitting in the rain over the road as I stir my cocoa, and simply wish to swell the ranks when we have the chance of being seen on telly!

Come on the Albion, remember, without your dedicated supporters, you would all be out of a Job!!

Yours.

BH, (Chairman of the "Toads Hole for all" campaign.)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I've never had anything but a professional and courteous service from the ticket office staff and considering how busy the phone lines can get I am often pleasantly surprised to find them so accommodating after waiting a short while to speak to someone.

Unsung heroes if you ask me

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Bluejuice said:
I've never had anything but a professional and courteous service from the ticket office staff and considering how busy the phone lines can get I am often pleasantly surprised to find them so accommodating after waiting a short while to speak to someone.

Unsung heroes if you ask me

Are you serious????

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The ticket office staff are great. I spoke to a guy yesterday evening, and you could tell in his voice that he had been getting a hard time from the whingers all afternoon, but he still managed to be polite, even if the answer wasn't what I wanted to hear.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I think that they are very helpful too. I think it depends on your attitude when you call them.

If you are nice to people generally they are nice back.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Curious Orange said:
Oooh, the fish are biting today. And I thought it was a poor effort. Think I'll upgrade the 3 out of 10 I was going to rate this thread to a 5 out of 10.

You can shush as well! I was enjoying that!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Parks, Hans Kraay & Bluejuice.

Current owner: Billy the Fish.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
hans kraay fan club said:
[B I spoke to a guy yesterday evening, and you could tell in his voice that he had been getting a hard time from the whingers all afternoon, but he still managed to be polite, even if the answer wasn't what I wanted to hear. [/B]

You mean that he would not arrange a date with his mum for you?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
El Presidente said:
You mean that he would not arrange a date with his mum for you?

No one speaks to Frank any more unless it is to get over themselves.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Are you serious????

No of course not, in fact I was LIVID to discover that literally FOUR hours after the FA cup draw was made I'd STILL received no call from the ticket office to ask how many tickets I would like to buy. Normally I buy a few extra just to be sure that I won't have to sit next to anybody, so they should APPRECIATE my custom above all others.

Shocking disregard for my patronage.

What do they expect me to do? Make my own phone calls to them and risk waiting on hold for a few minutes? As if I have time for that.

I shall be writing a letter to my MP in protest at this blatant lack of organisation on the club's part.

I will of course be expecting a sum of money from the club as a gesture of goodwill for this HUGE inconvenience. Perhaps some of the money from the Cullip/Currie/Virgo transfers. And if that's gone I'm sure the club could raise a few quid from that Jake Cox or Deany Hinshelwood

Outraged of Withdean

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
parks said:
I think it depends on your attitude when you call them.

If you are nice to people generally they are nice back.
I don't care, I pay their wages so they are my servents. I know for a fact that they got my application this morning, in fact I'm going to phone them again and DEMAND to know where my ticket is. If it's not on my doormat when I get home from work tonight i'm going to e-mail Martin Perry, Dick Knight and Dean Wilkins and demand that they be sacked. If it were up to me they'd be burned :flameboun

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Bluejuice said:
No of course not, in fact I was LIVID to discover that literally FOUR hours after the FA cup draw was made I'd STILL received no call from the ticket office to ask how many tickets I would like to buy. Normally I buy a few extra just to be sure that I won't have to sit next to anybody, so they should APPRECIATE my custom above all others.

Shocking disregard for my patronage.

What do they expect me to do? Make my own phone calls to them and risk waiting on hold for a few minutes? As if I have time for that.

I shall be writing a letter to my MP in protest at this blatant lack of organisation on the club's part.

I will of course be expecting a sum of money from the club as a gesture of goodwill for this HUGE inconvenience. Perhaps some of the money from the Cullip/Currie/Virgo transfers. And if that's gone I'm sure the club could raise a few quid from that Jake Cox or Deany Hinshelwood

Outraged of Withdean

I have decided from henceforth that in all my dealings with the pond life at the shop shall be via telepathy, I have used the power of my mind to request 2 aisle seats in the Beyonce Knowles Centenary stand at Upton Park, and if my request is not heeded...their feet will not touch the ground.!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Nobody, but NOBODY has yet had the decency to come round my house yet with a selection of tickets to enable me to choose my seat. It's bad enough nobody from the ticket office has offered to TAKE me to West Ham and show me round our end and let me select.

To top all this off, I've just spoken to my mum who's just arrived in Malaysia en route to New Zealand only to find that Dick Knight WAS NOT THERE with her name on a board and an envelope of tickets for her.

I tell you, the day I start supporting Chelsea can't come quick enough.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Billy the Fish said:
I don't care, I pay their wages so they are my servents. I know for a fact that they got my application this morning, in fact I'm going to phone them again and DEMAND to know where my ticket is. If it's not on my doormat when I get home from work tonight i'm going to e-mail Martin Perry, Dick Knight and Dean Wilkins and demand that they be sacked. If it were up to me they'd be burned :flameboun

Well that's where you're going wrong.

"On my doormat when I get home tonight" – what kind of a lame-ass feeble apology of an 'ultimatum' is that? Why don't you just drop your pants, turn round and let the club shaft you without a whimper, you pussy.

Unless Dick Knight PERSONALLY delivers my West Ham ticket on a golden tray within the next hour, accompanied by all of Girls Aloud minus their clothes, I am NEVER going to another 'play-off' final again. Does the club want supporters, or not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here