Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Exchange Non Use Penalty - £10 Per Printed Ticket "Policy Change" Now In Place

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Believe there were 1000+ sold but unused seats at each match last season.

That will be much higher now, especially for evening games. 3000 maybe?

Tell you what, those empty seats won't be buying many programmes or consuming much food/drink!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why is it excessive? The new recipient of the ticket is getting for a tenner. How is it a rip-off? Why is it justified? CMS, Wayne Bridge, Bruno, Kusczak, Dobbie, Orlandi, Lopez and Vicente, 27,000 padded seats, some decent ale, tasty pies, state of the art medical facilities, purpose built media facilities and a massive public transport subsidy for the fans, that's how it is justified.

Boy I am in a right mood this morning.

Take a chill pill :kiss:

I do agree with your sentiments. Seems people will just have to rely on the postage. TBH guaranteed next day delivery is about a fiver so I would recommend that as a way of posting cards to each other.

It would only fall down on last min arrangements.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Actually, would be great if the club allowed you to buy a second card for £25, and have them both active (obviously only first use would get you in stadium). That would be a big help to most, I think.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
:drink::drink::drink::drink:
Take a chill pill :kiss:

I do agree with your sentiments. Seems people will just have to rely on the postage. TBH guaranteed next day delivery is about a fiver so I would recommend that as a way of posting cards to each other.

It would only fall down on last min arrangements.

I will take one at lunchtime :drink: I think. But flipping heck, we are just about to play a top of the table clash in front of the biggest Albion crowd most us will have ever seen and still people find stuff to moan about. My gears are definitely being ground today :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually, would be great if the club allowed you to buy a second card for £25, and have them both active (obviously only first use would get you in stadium). That would be a big help to most, I think.

So simple its brilliant :bowdown:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
In all honesty we wont actually know how many dont turn up now that the "attendance" is announced as tickets sold, rather than actually who has turned up. I agree with certain price rises now (the mascot place buying makes sense and GG places have been doubled and to a certain extent programmes and food/drink increases - compared to other stadia it isnt that bad) but this is taking the piss. More pathetic when no announcement has been made about the increases, the blow would be softened if the club was honest about it.

Just expect price increases on NSC, would expect the minimum for tickets to be £20 now.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Ticket Exchange Non Use Penalty - £10 Per Printed Ticket "Policy Change" Now In Place

So you think the best option is to leave your two seats empty for evening games, instead of posting them RMSD for £5.90 and getting about £60 for the pair?

It's not me posting I'm worried about its getting them back. I only ever sell at cost (£20 each) so I would be £10 down at least if they never materialised. It looks like becoming more hassle than its worth.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
How is that possible? Our wages are far lower than many teams at the same level, and attendances/matchday sales must be pretty high!? Maybe it's the transfer fees?

The fact we are selling lots of pies and pints only tells us our turnover is high, not the bottom line.
I was incredulous as you when I first heard this but reading [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] 's thread it made more sense.
This might explain why Ken Brown was replaced with Paul Barber.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why don't send them in the post and then tell them to hand them to a steward after the game, saying you have just found these tw season tickets.

I'm sure then the club will send them back to you free of charge. or you can collect them before the next game.

:dunce:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Why don't send them in the post and then tell them to hand them to a steward after the game, saying you have just found these tw season tickets.

I'm sure then the club will send them back to you free of charge. or you can collect them before the next game.

:dunce:

I'm pretty sure Paul Barber can find a way of charging some extortionate amount for you to get it back.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I just tried the Ticket Exchange. Other half can't make tonight's game so it went on the club's official exchange-card instantly deactivated and up for grabs by anybody. 5 minutes after doing that got a text from a mate who was looking for a ticket. Went back on the Ticket Exchange, card reactivated. Easy. Took less than a minute. I called the club to confirm her card was activated-was on hold for 15 minutes but that'll be a one off situation now I know the system works.

If her ticket is available and not needed by anybody I know then I'll be putting it on the club's exchange again, I'm happy with only 80% back if they sell it.

It took them a whole season to do this but it looks like they've done it right. Thumbs up for it from me-this time at least.

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
Costs £24 to upgrade my sons u10 ticket in block c wsu :)

£27 in WSL, which means the club has generated £34 from that seat (initial £7 + £27) when the adult season ticket price per game is £25. I think the club have to be careful, my five year old can’t make night games and I would rather the seat is used and the club gained a extra revenue in the bar and a guest who might be a future customer. If they increase the upgrade price any further then fans won’t bother or they will take the risk that the the stewards at the gate don’t notice !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

It can't be too difficult to clone them can it? Does anyone know any Romanians?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here