Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Exchange Flooded With Liverpool Tickets Wanted - Why No Palace Wanted?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
So, what's better : sell a spare ticket for face value or sell it for as much as possible and donate the profit to REMF/A N Other good cause ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Because Brighton v Liverpool is a million times more appetising than Brighton v Palace I would have thought.

Er it's not, it's the league cup and therefore irrelevant whoever we play (think friendly) every league & FA Cup game is more important with Palace clear at the top of that list.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So, what's better : sell a spare ticket for face value or sell it for as much as possible and donate the profit to REMF/A N Other good cause ?

Face value, of course!

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Cannot believe some people rating palace equivalent to a Barnsley,donny etc! How old are you guys? I'm only mid 20's but have been to enough BHA palace games,work and know enough of the pikeys to look forward to this game more than any...bar none!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

For a start, you'd be breaking NSC rules if you were to do a deal using the ticket exchange forum to sell a ticket above the original price. Last season, when the demand for tickets shot up, the mods also warned people not to offer 'ticket price plus REMF donation' or to even ask someone to make a donation as part of a ticket deal. A donation to REMF or another good cause should be because someone chooses to, not because it was the proceeds of black market profiteering or donating was the only way someone could secure a ticket deal.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Cannot believe some people rating palace equivalent to a Barnsley,donny etc! How old are you guys? I'm only mid 20's but have been to enough BHA palace games,work and know enough of the pikeys to look forward to this game more than any...bar none!!

Indifference to Palace is to be welcomed. You actually want us to care about Crystal Palace?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

I've been to my fair share of Palace games, I started watching Brighton in 82 and am now in my late 30's. Never cared about them, never will.

I cant be doing with this "If you're a Brighton fan then you have to hate Palace" rule. I dislike/hate a team when I have a personal reason to do so, this is why unless something changes my opinion I will always hate Man Ure, Pompey, Reading & Orient more than Palace.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I've always found songs about other teams when we're not playing them at the time is a little small time. Just my opinion, like.

Agree 100%

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
For a start, you'd be breaking NSC rules if you were to do a deal using the ticket exchange forum to sell a ticket above the original price. Last season, when the demand for tickets shot up, the mods also warned people not to offer 'ticket price plus REMF donation' or to even ask someone to make a donation as part of a ticket deal. A donation to REMF or another good cause should be because someone chooses to, not because it was the proceeds of black market profiteering or donating was the only way someone could secure a ticket deal.

It would be better for the charity though, wouldn't it ? A win-win, surely ?

I didn't say I was doing this btw !

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Most people stay sitting when 'stand up if you hate palace' is sung, so clearly most Albion supporters don't care.

Always stay seated for that crap. I have the grudge against them, but:
a) that song is so so boring
b) the voice of those anal-ly singing it is awful
c) prefer positive songs about the Albion, or witty songs if they have to be against others

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Or virtually impossible to see a game at Anfield with just 45,000 capacity and their away following always far exceeds demand.
And you actually think these plastic fans would go to liverpool if they could?i've seen liverpool numerous times without any problems in the past and no doubt more times than any of these armchair fans have.

To me the liverpool game is not important and to be frank its a crap cup anyway:)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Always stay seated for that crap. I have the grudge against them, but:
a) that song is so so boring
b) the voice of those anal-ly singing it is awful
c) prefer positive songs about the Albion, or witty songs if they have to be against others
I agree to a certain extent and feel its a rivalry that will eventually die,palace should be a rival but certainly not an arch rival.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
With three home games in a week, I had to choose two of them. Liverpool was bottom of the list.

Granted, I'll watch it on tv, but it would have remained at the bottom of the list even if it wasn't on tv.

I hope those ebay wankers/profiteers lose out, although I suspect they won't.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
If anyone has a free ticket for either Palace or Liverpool please PM me, my friend has been to a few games this season but couldnt get through for either of these, would be happy to take a childs ticket and upgrade in the NS so he can sit nearer to me!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Because Brighton v Liverpool is a million times more appetising than Brighton v Palace I would have thought.

what a load of f***ing bollox's... Liverpool is a nice to see, Palace is a must see, and if there are season ticket holders that cant be arsed to turn up to the palace game, really need to take a f***ing good hard look at themselves....

When I was just a little boy
I asked my mother what shall I be
Should I be Brighton
Should I be Palace
Here's what she said to me
Wash Your mouth out son
And go get your fathers gun
And shoot the palace scum
Shoot the palace scum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here