Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Exchange Flooded With Liverpool Tickets Wanted - Why No Palace Wanted?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
because they're Liverpool "fans" who cant be arsed to go and see their team unless they turn up at their f***ing doorstep and who aren't interested in watching Brighton v Palace?

This SADLY but corrected to make me feel better!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Maybe because playing Liverpool is more of a draw and therefore there is more interest in the game as it is a higher profile game from casual fans or neutrals

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Because Brighton v Liverpool is a million times more appetising than Brighton v Palace I would have thought.

I'm not even particularly bothered about the Palace rivalry, and one of those that begrudges having to stand up every 5 minuts because 'we hate Palace' but I'm not sure many Brighton fans would agree with that statement.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm not even particularly bothered about the Palace rivalry, and one of those that begrudges having to stand up every 5 minuts because 'we hate Palace' but I'm not sure many Brighton fans would agree with that statement.

Most people stay sitting when 'stand up if you hate palace' is sung, so clearly most Albion supporters don't care.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've just had a look at the Ticket Exchange Forum. I don't understand how it works at all.

I preferred the old way too. Made much more sense!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Most people stay sitting when 'stand up if you hate palace' is sung, so clearly most Albion supporters don't care.

Oh I care but when it comes around for the 5th time in the first half of a game it gets bloody dull

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Oh I care but when it comes around for the 5th time in the first half of a game it gets bloody dull

Personally I wish we wouldn't dignify Crystal Palace with a mention when, say, we're playing against Doncaster Rovers. Bit of a back handed compliment to our foes that they're so prominent in our thoughts even though we're not playing them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here