Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Thunderstorms kicking off.....................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
We’re on holiday but just spoken to my son who is house sitting for us and he tells me that the Virgin TV and broadband services in Goring are out and not expected to be back until this evening.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Direct hit in Tesco car park apparently

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
No idea what time I was woken up by it all kicking off. Looking at Met Office, should be on and off all day and then properly kicking off early hours.
I'll be keeping an eye on Net Weather radar today.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We had a thunderstorm up in Fiveways this morning from 06:30 on for an hour or so. More notable, however, was a torrential downpour very early yesterday (Saturday) morning, at about 02:00-03:00 that woke me up (our bedroom is on the top floor and captures the elements prominently. It was one of the heaviest downpours of late, in a period of increasingly heavy downpours.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Looking like a huge storm headed our way, plenty of lighting.
_20221023_151843.JPG

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Distant rumblings in BN2, looking very moody out to sea now and it's just starting to rain.
Here we go, as they say.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Looking like a huge storm headed our way, plenty of lighting.View attachment 153050
Yes, here in BN1, I decided to go out for a walk up to Hollingbury Fort half an hour ago, on the basis it was still relatively clear and bright. I turned round within 10 minutes, as it got darker, windier, and the raindrops started falling, and falling bigger.
Huge downpour currently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here