Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Thunderstorms kicking off.....................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That storm people are talking about produced lightning and heavy rain chez moi. No thunder though. Dog is happy with that, my lawn more so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder bolts and lightning in BN10 about 30 mins ago now just heavy steady rain, which is nice as I have just fed the lawn.
Where they very very frightening? A good show of lightning and thunder up here in the lofty heights of TN6

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
BN10 getting it, lovely loud crack of thunder so nice and close.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Blimey - out of nowhere a really bright flash of lightning in Findon, immediately followed by one of the loudest crashes of thunder I've ever heard.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey - out of nowhere a really bright flash of lightning in Findon, immediately followed by one of the loudest crashes of thunder I've ever heard.
we heard that in mile oak

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Check out lightening maps….heading our way from the channel

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That was very loud here too. There was perhaps a second or 2 between the flash and boom. When the lightning 'hit' our circuit box clicked in response, so I assume the local power grid took some of the energy and surged slightly. Everything is working fine though, including my home solar setup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here