Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Storm

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hopefully Thunder Storm will SMITE all the giant flies that have somehow appeared overnight and are currently shagging each other bigtime on pavements all over BN1

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
burgess hill the same

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
HOLY SHIT! We just had the biggest flash of lightning here in Southwick. Was looking at my TV which is infront of my windows, it blinded me for .5 a second. I think it HIT something real close, possibly the Windmill Pub. It caused my fire alarm to go off. The lights to flicker. The Windmill Pub is currently in darkness, and there is a loud alarm going off, possibly from the Windmill. That was the biggest flash I have ever seen. f***ing scary.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm glad me & the boy decided to leave the fishing lake just north of shoreham when it started I think we would've got rather wet if we'd stayed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shoreham is getting what can only be described as a pounding....torrential rain and thunder & lightning...

Indeed quite exciting

D

Deleted User X18H

Its not quite here in Brighton yet although if we are to get what I just saw in Epsom its going to get wet and loud!!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
we only have a light bit of rain

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
HOLY SHIT! We just had the biggest flash of lightning here in Southwick. Was looking at my TV which is infront of my windows, it blinded me for .5 a second. I think it HIT something real close, possibly the Windmill Pub. It caused my fire alarm to go off. The lights to flicker. The Windmill Pub is currently in darkness, and there is a loud alarm going off, possibly from the Windmill. That was the biggest flash I have ever seen. f***ing scary.

Alarm has gone off. 2 Fire Engines near by.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Never been a better excuse for visiting... don't just sit there .. investigate, I may have to check my local too.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Totally agree,although it took me 45mins to get junior c7 asleep and the man upstairs 5mins to wake him back up again.:angry:

Arthur was in bed for 10 mins before it started and then got up - just persuading him back now :( Its gone over in SHoreham now anyhow... unless there is more to come...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here