Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thugs on the Train

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Pretty pink fairy

Sounds like sour grapes???? what the ... are you talking about??? Threatening Drunken morons on train purporting to be Brighton Fans...do you does anyone have anything to say in support of them. I would certainly grass (seems to be the word) on them and hope expect club to react firmly wherever incident happens.

I doubt the club would be able to do anything for an incident that happens on the train, though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I wonder if all the innocent gingers are going to be paranoid at the next game with everyone thinking it was them , who was the Thug!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wonder if all the innocent gingers are going to be paranoid at the next game with everyone thinking it was them , who was the Thug!

How many have a "wall eye" though?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How many have a "wall eye" though?

Let's just say that any ginger kids in albion paraphernalia with this guy following closely behind may well regret it next Saturday.

Wall-e.jpg.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Genuinely depressing post, I'm sorry you had to go through something like that after such a fantastic evening.

There really are some brain-deficient absolute 24-carat knob-cheeses out there who are several steps behind on the evolutionary scale, and have absolutely no clue what utterly RANCID and abhorrant human beings they have become. Scum doesn't even cover it. An immediate bolt-gun to the head for these utter cretins would do society an incalcuable favour beyond value.

considering the theme of the thread i am sure you meant 24-carrot knob-cheeses ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To balance this thread out...

I was on that train from Clapham back to Brighton, which was obviously standing room only. We were tightly packed, it was stinking hot, and me and my mates were all standing. One of our group was lightly dozing as he stood (or so we thought), until he suddenly went all floppy and collapsed. Thankfully there was no room for him to fall, but it was totally out of the blue. Yes, we'd all been drinking earlier but not since about 7.30 that night when we'd left the pub, and none of us were anywhere near pie-eyed at the game. One of my other mates hauled him up, whereupon another passenger in a seat stood up and said "here you go, get him here". We sat him down, and a girl gave him her bottle of Coke, followed by several bottles of water from other passengers. By the end he was ok by the time we hit Shoreham.

Just shows the incredible contrast from utter vermin this human race produces dunnit.

What was wrong with him - just the fact he was on a packed train? Hope he's ok now & well done the person who gave up their seat.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
considering the theme of the thread i am sure you meant 24-carrot knob-cheeses ???

Nope, definitely CARAT. As in genuine, bona fide solid bell-ended TWATTER.

What was wrong with him - just the fact he was on a packed train? Hope he's ok now & well done the person who gave up their seat.

Cheers chap. No idea what was wrong, he had a coffee and a pastry at Clapham before we got on and all seemed well, so quite why he flaked out I'm not quite sure, even though it was pretty cramped and stuffy on there (and we'd basically been standing for nearly 4 hours solid). Checked up on him the morning after and he was a-ok, but maybe a blood test might be in order.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Cheers chap. No idea what was wrong, he had a coffee and a pastry at Clapham before we got on and all seemed well, so quite why he flaked out I'm not quite sure, even though it was pretty cramped and stuffy on there (and we'd basically been standing for nearly 4 hours solid). Checked up on him the morning after and he was a-ok, but maybe a blood test might be in order.

I'm a bit costrophobic myself & hate packed trains - maybe he has similar issues! Yep always best to check these things..

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

No he didn't, if he had then he'd have been a mile and a half up the road and on a northern line tube.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No he didn't, if he had then he'd have been a mile and a half up the road and on a northern line tube.

Err.....yes, he did. Because we gave him a load of stick for only getting himself one and not asking if anyone else wanted anything.

Thanks.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Genuinely depressing post, I'm sorry you had to go through something like that after such a fantastic evening.

There really are some brain-deficient absolute 24-carat knob-cheeses out there who are several steps behind on the evolutionary scale, and have absolutely no clue what utterly RANCID and abhorrant human beings they have become. Scum doesn't even cover it. An immediate bolt-gun to the head for these utter cretins would do society an incalcuable favour beyond value.

:lol: classic Easy 10. And, fully agree.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Err.....yes, he did. Because we gave him a load of stick for only getting himself one and not asking if anyone else wanted anything.

Thanks.

You have to remember that Bushy is from 'up that London ' you have made the mistake of calling Clapham Junction, Clapham.
Consider yourself told . :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here