Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three men have been sentenced for raping a 19-year old at a house party in Brighton..

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Dont worry boys and girls they like their type in the Scrubs and Parkhurst.
Doors magically become unlocked, prisoners and screws miraculously become deaf and blind, if you catch my drift !!!!! :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dont worry boys and girls they like their type in the Scrubs and Parkhurst.
Doors magically become unlocked, prisoners and screws miraculously become deaf and blind, if you catch my drift !!!!! :)
Does that actually happen? People say similar when nasty famous criminals go to prison, but they come out a couple of years later and have apparently had an easy time of it.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Does that actually happen? People say similar when nasty famous criminals go to prison, but they come out a couple of years later and have apparently had an easy time of it.

Not that i have been to jail but know many people who have and yes it does !
The Yorkshire Ripper was slashed and blinded in one eye in Broadmoor , the others you very rarely here about . But yes it does happen !! THANKFULLY !!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Am I missing something here das, or does it say the three guilty parties are foreign? Or is that based entirely on their names?

Rani Mishrigi, Kurlos Ramzi, Hany Mohamed. Are you serious ?? Do their names say English to you ? Do their pictures say English to you?

Or is it wrong to say what you see?????

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rani Mishrigi, Kurlos Ramzi, Hany Mohamed. Are you serious ?? Do their names say English to you ? Do their pictures say English to you?

Or is it wrong to say what you see!!

Can you read? We all know they are Asian men, with suitably Asian names. You seem, like Das, to be getting a little bit confused between ethnicity and nationality.

I'll ask you the same question that he avoided answering. Is the detective constable a 'foreigner' too?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Can you read? We all know they are Asian men, with suitably Asian names. You seem, like Das, to be getting a little bit confused between ethnicity and nationality.

I'll ask you the same question that he avoided answering. Is the detective constable a 'foreigner' too?

No idea don`t know his name, nationality, age, ...why has it any relevance ..we are talking about three shit bags...if you want to discuss Police force so be it ....are you anti police or anti ethnic minorities in police force..I`m not..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here