Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three candidates still in the race

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The Stockport chairman was talking how Ganon is a legend their and very much a part of the club. Sounds like it would have to be a big sell to gain his services. He described DK as a very wirely or shrewd manager.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Dont think White's in with a chance after hearing him critisize FDM & Carole tonight, his post match interview sounded like a man on his way out shortly.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Gannon (Dick sounded a bit piss off that stockport had released the info)
guy from romiana (what other bigs teams are there and who are thier managers?)
Holloway

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So he has already dismissed 27 cv's? Good to see knight understands a sensible recruitment policy after the adams debacle...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So he has already dismissed 27 cv's? Good to see knight understands a sensible recruitment policy after the adams debacle...

We had 30 applications? Surely it is quite easy to run it down to a three horse race. There are plenty of desperate (wannabe)managers out there.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Cant see a new man coming in before Friday at earliest, DK's meeting JG & one other tomorrow and presumably the third man on Thursday.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Dean " I hate Michel" White wasn't even among the top 40.

What a fcuking prick that bloke is! Glad we've seen the last of him. :tosser:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Wait, he's going to make them RACE round the athletics track to decide who will be the new manager? This is madness.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Have we though, is he leaving then?

No way could that useless **** have coloured in his application in just three days. I fcking hate him and I cannot believe we got rid of MA and kept this prick. If Dean White is the next manager..............

.......................well I fcking give up

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Wait, he's going to make them RACE round the athletics track to decide who will be the new manager? This is madness.

What's mad about interviewing three candidates? It's only got out who one of them is because Stockport chose to go public. Seems a perfectly normal and sensible way to go about recruiting a new manager to me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dean " I hate Michel" White wasn't even among the top 40.

What a fcuking prick that bloke is! Glad we've seen the last of him. :tosser:

Harsh. He works very hard for the club. I don't see why he has been made a scapegoat in the whole of this. Do we have any evidence that he is as useless as some posters make him out to be?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here