Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread full of possible McGhee replacements

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Deportivo Seagull said:
I work with a QPR fan and his comments are ....

Very strange tactical decisions
plays players out of position
and
has ago at fans if they give him grief

:D

SIGN HIM UP!!

:lolol:

E

enigma

Silent Bob said:
He did well in his brief spell at Coventry, he was a top player and a top professional, imo possessing the attributes to be a class manager.

I wasnt aware the Cov fans rated him highly, not the ones I knew anyway. They never finished that highly when he was there did they?

Great player though.

Eric Black on the other hand might do a good job he had Cov on the right tracks before he was sacked.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Steve Coppell ! will be available by October when Reading lose their first 10 games in a row.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Igor Gurinovich? said:
Isnt Sven free after the World Cup? :dunce:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lolol: :dunce: :down:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Ray & Dean Wilkins.

See I can understand Dean Wilkins as he has done a lot of good with the youth team although he is still too inexperienced in my opinion. Have people forgotten our previous internal appointments - Jeff Wood, Martin Hinshelwood and, briefly, Bob Booker. They all worked really well.

However, your idea becomes a joke when you add Ray Wilkins to that. What has he ever done. Maybe Mark McGhee should bring his brother along to help (if he has one).

People on here are so fickle. After one win there was no complaints and suggestions of sacking the manager. Yet after we lose again you are all on here moaning. It makes you all seem like a joke. I used to think that we had loyal fans but fickle may be the word I would use now.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
GUY BUTTERS

I am convinced he would make an excellent player manager.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Finchley Seagull said:
See I can understand Dean Wilkins as he has done a lot of good with the youth team although he is still too inexperienced in my opinion. Have people forgotten our previous internal appointments - Jeff Wood, Martin Hinshelwood and, briefly, Bob Booker. They all worked really well.

However, your idea becomes a joke when you add Ray Wilkins to that. What has he ever done. Maybe Mark McGhee should bring his brother along to help (if he has one).

People on here are so fickle. After one win there was no complaints and suggestions of sacking the manager. Yet after we lose again you are all on here moaning. It makes you all seem like a joke. I used to think that we had loyal fans but fickle may be the word I would use now.

Because Ray has experience of managing teams as well as being an england international and fa cup winner.

He would be there to lend experience to his brother.

Stumpy Tim

Micky Adams tried to get Dean Wilkins when he was at Leicester. I would give him a go. Brighton through & through, and distant enough to become manager. Problem with Wood & Booker (not sure about Hinsh) was that they were excellent Asst. Managers because they were close to the players - which means you often struggle as a manager. Wilkins wouldn't have that problem.

I personally think he may be tempted elsewhere if he doesn't get the job after MM

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Finchley Seagull said:
People on here are so fickle. After one win there was no complaints and suggestions of sacking the manager. Yet after we lose again you are all on here moaning.

You really think people changed their minds after that win? Hardly; there were just other things to talk about.

Not exactly fickle - apart from Kev, perhaps.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Repugnant Toad said:
You really think people changed their minds after that win? Hardly; there were just other things to talk about.

Not exactly fickle - apart from Kev, perhaps.

To be fair though Kev is quite easily led

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here