timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
bit slow tonight and got caught on the ball a lot. Quality player though

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry but he was at fault for the first goal and gave the ball away a lot tonight.

That said not one of his best games but overall a good player for us.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Lost us the ball in the build up to the pen and did it again about 15 minutes later, strange player because although I do rate him he goes from sublime to awful within seconds, thought he was terrible at times tonight to be honest.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
quality player, does so much for the team as he always has the AWARENESS & VISION to pick out the right pass...is bold and adventurous in his efforts and this leads to him giving the ball away once or twice a match...one of our best players

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Does give the ball away too much and can put us under a lot of pressure. Can help the side tick over though when playing well. Nothing spectacular

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry but he was at fault for the first goal and gave the ball away a lot tonight.

That said not one of his best games but overall a good player for us.

I thought it was Sparrow who gave the ball away for the first goal?.I agree Dicker was quite poor tonight.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Lost us the ball in the build up to the pen and did it again about 15 minutes later, strange player because although I do rate him he goes from sublime to awful within seconds, thought he was terrible at times tonight to be honest.

Agreed he seemed half a second off the pace tonight, I do feel Charlton targeted him as the man who makes us tick.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
What? I thought he was toilet tonight- almost cost us the game, great player on his day- but had a bit of a nightmare tonight

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Love the bloke. Quality player. Hope he is still with us for years to come

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Somewhere between the Wizard and 7.18 is probably right - quality player but prone to lapses in concentration and tonight one of them cost us a goal.
That said he pulled the strings on the free kick that lead to Murray's equaliser and he has done that a few times this season already. The number of misplaced passes is perhaps what keeps him in league 1 as a Brighton player and not someone already plying his trade in the Championship which he clearly has the skill to do.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I thought he was well below par again tonight (as he was up at Udders). He's a quality player, so hopefully he's just going through a brief dip in form innit.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A player with vision that few at this level can match, and normally very strong on the ball, but he does tend to have games when he gives it away a lot, which I suppose is why he's playing in League One and not higher.

Hit and miss night for him I thought.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Looks neat and tidy on the ball for 80% of the match and then gives the ball away cheaply in midfield at least three times. Usually it has not resulted in a goal. Tonight it did. He has got to cut out these mistakes or he will lose his place in the side. We are quite strong in the midfield department with Bridcutt making his place his own and Navarro on his way back. Still an important member of the squad though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was very poor tonight and responsible for losing the ball which gave them the penalty. He improved in the 2nd half but overall he was way below the standard that we have come to expect and realise he is capable of.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Agreed, poor game by his normal high standards, caught in possession a few times and undoubtedly responsible for the first goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here