Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those who want shot of Murray.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The club has a substantial investment in him of £300,000.

Just how little would you accept from another club so that your injured feelings can be repaired?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I Don't care, just ship him out on loan to any northern club.

Im one of his biggest fans but today hat turned me totally against him, he made it very clear how he felt about the people who pay his wages so he should just f*** OFF RIGHT NOW!! :rant:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mass hysteria over the top IMHO, it was fine when Cullip requested a transfer but played for us

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
it's not an investment.

it was an investment when it was made. Since then he has been classed as an asset.

An asset with depreciating value by the looks of it.

I think he can go now, he'll take a loan to anywhere after today.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Mass hysteria over the top IMHO, it was fine when Cullip requested a transfer but played for us

It's pricks like you who stick up for the guy after he snubbed all of us travelling fans who pay his hefty wages that make me ashamed I support the same team as you. :tosser:

And before you give the excuse he was being booed, NOBODY was booing him until he acted like a prick, infact quite the oposite, there was a rather loud chant of his name.
Clearly wants to force his way out. :US:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He's not doing anyone any favours at the moment, least of all himself. It is a real shame, we're going to lose a really decent forward, but he's got to go now.

I don't really care what we get for him, it isn't my concern, but I would like to see him replaced with someone who has similar ability.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It's pricks like you who stick up for the guy after he snubbed all of us travelling fans who pay his hefty wages that make me ashamed I support the same team as you. :tosser:

And before you give the excuse he was being booed, NOBODY was booing him until he acted like a prick, infact quite the oposite, there was a rather loud chant of his name.

Yep - the booing was a reaction to him ignoring the fans that had chanted his name when he came on and applauded him when he jogged off.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He clearly wants to leave but the club will want to see a return on their investment so he is not doing himself any favours behaving how he is at the moment.

Always been a Murray fan but today at the final whistle he showed his true colours which was dissapointing as I thought the majority of our fans gave him a really good reception today

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Time for the northern monkey to f*** off surely.

Train with the yoofs, play in the stiffs. If he doesn't agree-fine him the equivalent of his wages. We (the club) hold his registration, if he's intent on securing a move up north then we (the club) should tell him that until he starts earning his salary his registration stays where it is-with us. And if that means him stuck in the stiffs for another 18 months-so be it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In the face of that well reasoned argument it's difficult for us less articulate folks to disagree.

I see what you've done there with your avatar...:thumbsup:

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually

Train with the yoofs, play in the stiffs. If he doesn't agree-fine him the equivalent of his wages. We (the club) hold his registration, if he's intent on securing a move up north then we (the club) should tell him that until he starts earning his salary his registration stays where it is-with us. And if that means him stuck in the stiffs for another 18 months-so be it.

:thumbsup: spot on.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

He can do what he wants at the end of the day, the fact he is rated better than Forster by the manager speaks volumes.

Calm down and don't abuse me

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He can do what he wants at the end of the day, the fact he is rated better than Forster by the manager speaks volumes.

Calm down and don't abuse me

Pathetic response, I'm not going to argue with you but I think your being a clown.

Were you at the game?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

you clearly werent their then prick,cos i was i their was loads of so called fans slagging him,and his mrs off,ashamed to call yourself fans PRICK

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pathetic response, I'm not going to argue with you but I think your being a clown.

Were you at the game?

Yes I was as I said at the end of the day his choice, he will be with us till Xmas I reckon

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
you clearly werent their then prick,cos i was i their was loads of so called fans slagging him,and his mrs off,ashamed to call yourself fans PRICK

Glad someone else heard the booing I heard before he came on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here