Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those Who Chose To Wait Till Donny...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Those who are local and could have made it might be regretting it this evening? Come on you ARE regretting it aren't you????

I am so f***ing excited....and frankly it's pathetic.

Nope. But if I don't get 50 today I will

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
It's a cup of coffee in front of sky sports news for me today. Hopefully the more extensive coverage we've had is a sign of things to come! Certainly the stadium has got turned heads as a newsworthy story, but I'm looking forward to a bit more attention in general for the club this season...

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
sitting at home playing with my kids, not one bit missing it today

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
those that chose not to go because it's only a friendly/to expensive or just couldn't be bothered I hope you finally get to sleep tonight knowing you could & should be there tomorrow.

What a load of complete and utter tosh.
I chose not to go today, why should you tell me that I should be there? I've seen enough Premiership players, I don't want my first game to be below capacity, and I certainly don't want it to be a friendly. I think you should accept that not everyone has the same opinion on how they want their first game to be.
Pathetic comment.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I had tickets for the family for today but chicken pox has struck, absolutely gutted to be on the sofa. Anybody who says today means nothing to them are just bitter they do not have a ticket or too stingey to go

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I thought i would be regretting my decision not to go, especially after having a walk around the ground this afternoon, but am still glad i made the decision to wait. As much as i'm sure tomorrow will be superb for those who are going, i just didn't want my first experience of Falmer to be below full capacity, or a game i'm not too bothered about the result for!

this 100%

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I had tickets for the family for today but chicken pox has struck, absolutely gutted to be on the sofa. Anybody who says today means nothing to them are just bitter they do not have a ticket or too stingey to go

So how do you explain me buying a ticket for my seat in WSL and giving it to a friend who did want to go? Too easy to generalise. I want my first game to mean something to me - and that will be the first competitive game at Falmer.

Jan 30, 2008
far to many JCL's , ego trippers walking around with their corporate cards around their necks , couldn't you put them on when you get there ?

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
Obviously today will be absolutely brilliant..... But I'm waiting for Donny.... I didn't want anything to detract from the Deep Joy Overload of witnessing Albion's first competitive game at Falmer. For those of us that wait, next week will be even more exciting and emotionally intense. Jeez.... I can't wait.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
If I went today it would have been like opening your Christmas presents on Christmas Eve. I am more than happy to wait for my first Amex experience to be the first league game we play.

Only problem is that I know I'm going to have a shitty week at work that's going to drag on and on. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here