Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those "secret" favourite TV progs??

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably something like Escape To The Country or Location Location Location for me too.

Even though every single one has exactly the same format: slightly well-to-do Surrey couple banging on about "character" and "wow factor", followed by presenter performing faux-concerned asides to the camera telling the viewer how difficult it's going to be to find what the buyers want for their budget, and lots of talk of "compromise" and "cheeky offers".

Easy to watch though innit?

I also like watching Saturday Kitchen, despite the irritating James Martin presenting it. It's part of my morning routine before a weekend home game: Saturday Kitchen, Football Focus, pub, game, pub :thumbsup:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Nothing wrong with the Waltons!! Marvellous show. Will not tell the wife that it is available on DVD though!!

Always enjoy All Creatures Great and Small

Am currently partial to the occasional episode of Pimp My Ride!!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Nothing wrong with the Waltons!! Marvellous show. Will not tell the wife that it is available on DVD though!!

Always enjoy All Creatures Great and Small

Am currently partial to the occasional episode of Pimp My Ride!!

All 8 series are available at as little as a fiver a box!!! I borrowed them all a week back and am on last series now...Like all creatures great and small too

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Monkey
1970-monkey.jpg

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I could have a word with your wife:laugh:

She will definately want both this and the Waltons!! Its a dilemma - I was going to get the original Reggie Perrin in this years annual Amazon raid. Could get both and save on postage I suppose ???

I should be thankful that I did not marry her best friend - her all time favourite show is Hetty Wainthrop Investigates!!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
She will definately want both this and the Waltons!! Its a dilemma - I was going to get the original Reggie Perrin in this years annual Amazon raid. Could get both and save on postage I suppose ???

I should be thankful that I did not marry her best friend - her all time favourite show is Hetty Wainthrop Investigates!!

Could have been worse! I must say i have watched a fair few episodes of Murder She Wrote:blush:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Robot_Wars.jpg

:( I even saw it live once.

I've also watched episodes on Youtube in the last couple of years. :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here