Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those "secret" favourite TV progs??

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Essential Sunday evening viewing. Really like the programme. It was from Brighton a couple of weeks ago.:thumbsup:

haha can you imagine a Brighton antiques roadshow with all the knocker boys taking over from hugh scully and co.

"well love this priceless grandfather clock is worth a whole fiver which is a lot of money and will pay for your heating all winter - oh mind you i will have to knock £2.50 off to collect it - you say your son says you should hang on to it? look love i am an expert i promise its worth no more than 2 quid"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Perhaps not that shameful but Northern Exposure (the 90's Alaska based quirky comedy drama) is my favourite series. Watch at least 2 episodes a week on average. Love it and stands up to repeated viewings.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm embarrassed to admit that I have started to really enjoy Don't Tell the Bride. Very unmanly I know but it's always amusing to watch when the groom's ideas and tastes are completely different from the bride's. The Vegas episode is a classic!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How It's Made on Discovery or Unwrapped on Food Network.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
ok im showing my age here....1980's cop show Dempsey and Makepeace
Only because I had the hots for Glynis Barber ...:blush:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only because I had the hots for Glynis Barber ...:blush:

You were not alone. Nice play on words on the t-shirt too

glynis-barber.jpg

This.
Anything involving a trampoline or a bicycle mishap is guaranteed to have me SNORTING.

Much better now that Harry Hill does the commentary, you have to listen carefully or you will miss some of his gems.

Unfortuntately over exposure to CBBC has made me a fan of quite a few of their shows, Bear Behaving Badly (I even have my own little talking Nev, unfortunately it doesn't say "Fwightened" which is my fave saying of his), Scoop (with Barry out of Eastenders), and the Legend of Dick and Dom. Also Sarah Jane adventures for the Dr Who connection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here